My sister lost a stone in a week... Find out her secret here!

Options
She had a baby! Baby + water retention + all the other stuff = weightloss.
Seriously though, there's no magic spell that will make you lose weight that quickly and keep it off long term.
I wish it weren't true as I'm finding it a real slog at the moment. Especially around my midsection. Damn you tummy!

Replies

• 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Hahaha....was coming in to see if you were a spammer....but nope, it's really true! ;)
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Seriously though, there's no magic spell that will make you lose weight that quickly and keep it off long term.
    I wish it weren't true as I'm finding it a real slog at the moment. Especially around my midsection. Damn you tummy!

Awwww congrats!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Babies are the cutest weight loss method! My sister-in-law just lost some weight this way in January -- nieces are great. Congratulations!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Lol...I was ready to flag the spam! Congrats!
  • megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    1shauna1 wrote: »
    Hahaha....was coming in to see if you were a spammer....but nope, it's really true! ;)

Heehee! Tricked you! It's the only way I've ever lost vast amounts of weight in one go. Apart from my first bout of tonsillitis.
  • megomerrett
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »

Awwww congrats!
    Thanks lovely!

• megomerrett
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »

Awwww congrats!
    Thanks lovely!

• megomerrett
    Options
    @wizzybeth this is the only spam you'll get from me...swja29g48r1g.jpg
  • megomerrett
    Options
    @janejellyroll - it was another nephew for me! So many boys. My parents have got 5 grandsons now and a step granddaughter!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    @janejellyroll - it was another nephew for me! So many boys. My parents have got 5 grandsons now and a step granddaughter!

Derp -- reading fail. I'm sure that nephews are amazing too, I just don't have one yet. :)
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    @wizzybeth this is the only spam you'll get from me...swja29g48r1g.jpg

That looks disgusting. You can keep it.