Weight loss

How's everyone's weight loss going? I'm at day 20th of healthy clean eating and exercise, I feel great! And I've lost 5 pounds! Hoping to get to 8 pounds by the end of the month!

What's been y'all's motivation to keep pushing? Isn't it so tempting to eat a burger? Some days it is, others in very strong willed and focus to get to my first goal!

Replies

• jasonraygagnon
    jasonraygagnon Posts: 86 Member
    My motivation has been the changes I've seen. Getting stronger, slimmer and healthier is a huge motivator. I do cheat though, and probably more than I should, but I think it's all about moderation. Burgers will always be around to taunt you, and if you can make it fit with your calorie lifestyle, why not!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    I'm at 115lbs lost.

I don't do "clean" eating however. I just eat what I want as long as it fit's within my calories and helps me meet macro/micro nutrient needs. It's easier for me then trying to do the whole "clean" eating thing. I have about 15lbs till I hit the goal weight I set when I started. However, my overall goal is more about BF% than what the scale says.

My current goals are to run a 5k and hopefully be able to do the Mud run my local YMCA branch is hosting at the end of August. I try not to focus goals around weight loss. It helps me if my focus is more on what I can do physically vs the scale which can be a bit unpredictable.