Rant / Rave (Feel like venting?)

Options
dcresider
dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
edited April 2015 in Chit-Chat
I go this idea from our local town blogger and thought I'd post here. Rant and/or Rave about anything that's going on in your life, but keep it clean.

Rant: Allergies are killing me even with 2 meds I've been taking consistently for the past month. What the heck!!!

Rave: 1.5 hours until I get off.

Replies

• kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    Rant: I had to work a total of 14 hours overtime this past weekend meaning I will work 12 days straight by the end of this week.

Rave: Today, so far, has been a very easy work day for me.
  • MissMary75044
    MissMary75044 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Rant-I still get acne at almost 35 years of age

Rave- I have the entire week off and I get paid.
  • McKittyJane
    McKittyJane Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Rant: im hungry!! I got some cookies, but their in a box in my suitcase which is under a pile of other luggage on the bus. That would be way too hard.
  • MissMary75044
    MissMary75044 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Rant: My roommate has been in front of the computer for 10 hours almost non stop. In that time I have checked the mail, walked two miles, cooked lunch, worked out, made dinner and cleaned the kitchen.

Rave: it was a really nice day out today and I did all my exercise outdoors
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Rant: in laws in town so slaving away cleaning house. There's never enough time.

Rave: going out for great Italian.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Rant: "But I don't wanna go to aqua aerobics. I hate stinking of chlorine and am sick of trying to suck in my gut to get my bathers on."

Rave: "Ok, I feel better after that aqua aerobics. I'm glad I went."
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Rant: My roommate has been in front of the computer for 10 hours almost non stop. In that time I have checked the mail, walked two miles, cooked lunch, worked out, made dinner and cleaned the kitchen.

Isn't it better that way? No one in your way while you cook and clean and do your domestic thing. Kinda like living alone but halving the expenses with a computer ghost :smiley:

Yeah a computer ghost that pays half the rent! :D

• SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    Rant: I'm sick of my employee constantly calling in sick, having to take time off for appointments, and still getting 100% of her bonus and annual raise because the head honchos above me have no ball$$ to do anything. Meanwhile I haven't taken a sick day in 5 years.

Rave: eff it. Tomorrow's forecast looks good and I'm playing hooky. And I refuse to feel guilty about it. And while I'm at it, even though in taking the day off, I'm still sending my kid to daycare. I will enjoy my day off before going straight to he££
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    You know what grinds my gears. When you go to YouTube to watch a commercial someone tells you that you have to see because it's hilarious but you click on the link and you have to watch a different commercial to see the commercial. Why don't they get the commercial your trying to see to sponsor itself?
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Oh, my head!