looking for a bit of support pls

Could I ask kindly for people to look at my food diary am I eating ok am starting to find it harder and harder to keep to my calories is it because of the foods im eating filling me up well

Replies

• kandell
    kandell Posts: 473 Member
    I can't see your diary, I think you might need to adjust your privacy settings :]
  • xicandox
    xicandox Posts: 22 Member
    Sorry about that just made sure its open now thank you
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Nope, your diary's still closed.
  • xicandox
    Open now I hope sorry about that took me sometime to find it
  • DirrtyH
    Okay, do you mean you're having a hard time eating enough, or that you're eating too much? Are you feeling hungry a lot, or too full?
  • xicandox
    Full with what I've eaten but it says I should eat more
  • DirrtyH
    I would have thought the opposite. My suggestion was going to be more protein.

If you're feeling too full, I might look at all the liquid snacks you're logging. They might be making you feel full but not giving you any nutrients. I see a lot of coffee and diet soda. Maybe try adding some more fruits and veggies. And more calorie dense things like nuts, nut butters, cooking oils, etc.

It looks like you've lost a decent amount of weight so I won't go over the whole "are you sure you're logging correctly" thing, although it is possible you're eating more than you think.
  • xicandox
    Thank you so much for you time and feed back yes big coffee drinker but switched the sugar to canderal