looking for weight loss buddies, I have a long way to go!

Options
Need friend's, for a long losing lots of weight journey!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Replies

• tonyreeves10
    tonyreeves10 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have also begun the long journey back to healthy. May I add you. Maybe we can motivate each other
  • amygould
    amygould Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd love to help you stay motivated if you'd like to add me. I love nutrition and working out! I love sharing my knowledge and helping people.
  • upparoom
    upparoom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    it helps if you break it down. Dont look at it like "I need to lose 100lbs" that seems ungodly difficult. Say "I need to lose 10lbs" and when you do that, "I need to lose 10lbs"

it wont seem so impossible a task but before you know it, youre halfway towards 100lbs
  • Lisa_0527
    Lisa_0527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I started a little over a month ago and have about 90 pounds to lose so I will be here for the long haul.

Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • amygould
    amygould Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! :-)
  • lmhallas
    lmhallas Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Feel free to add me. we can do this :)
  • tnt1208
    tnt1208 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this. I have nearly 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • tonyreeves10
    tonyreeves10 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 50 pounds feel free to add me! We can do this
  • AshleyMarieMe
    AshleyMarieMe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm fat what can I say... but I'm trying to lose, just a shout out, I found a really good place to get plus size fitness stuff to wear for motivation, some of the funniest tees out there it's a site called FlirtyDivaTees I ordered some shirts, can't wait for them to arrive, this is the second order I've placed with this company because they have plus sizes and they FIT ME!!! LOL
  • Jbubello
    Jbubello Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    60 is my goal! You can do it!! Please add me!
  • jelewis2005
    jelewis2005 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a 195 lbs I want to loose total. Planning a wedding and want to get that perfect dress. Hoping to loose at least a 100 before the wedding! Let's motivate eachother!!
  • EaglesFan4Ever
    EaglesFan4Ever Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I'm here for awhile wanting to lose 110. Feel free to add me.
  • jennifer161513
    jennifer161513 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet everyone I have 100 pounds to lose myself lol but I know it can be done :-) For all of us here :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I had to quit and delete my account last fall for personal reasons but I am back! Before I quit, I had logged 426 days in a row and lost a lot of weight and gained muscle. I am excited to be back and get the support MFP offers. Please feel free to add me because I am starting new again.
  • sgmfp2015
    sgmfp2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    sent a request to you, i would like friends to motivate too!
  • BreR7906
    BreR7906 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have about 80lbs to go total but am limiting myself to short term goals. I am determined to stick with it. My first weigh in is tomorrow but lose, or gain, I am not giving in. I am ready to get this long overdue journey going! Feel free to add me if you want to. Good luck on your journey!
  • NetteBop
    NetteBop Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I have ways to go too Beautiful and good use some motivation also! Let's support each other !
  • squeakbunny
    squeakbunny Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me to Jen if you like , im all for support and motivation encouragement, stay focused you can do this .
  • kelikai
    kelikai Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im new too! New to this site and trying again for the millionth time... ugh! help! :#
  • DeannaCoersCarter
    DeannaCoersCarter Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me, ma'am! We can do this together!