47 pounds gone!

Options
tinab190
tinab190 Posts: 110 Member
Since December 1 I've lost 47 pounds! I suppose I could've waited until I reached 50 pounds to talk about it, but why wait! 27 of those pounds have been lost since switching to my fitness pal. Doing some very moderate exercise and trying to have patience as the pace of the weight loss starts to slow down. But I'm feeling great. My new problem? Not becoming a shopaholic! :)

Replies

• adriennel502
    adriennel502 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is awesome. I'm in that slow (plateau) stage too. Just gotta keep going!
  • cici8912
    cici8912 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • tinab190
    Options
    Thank you!! <3
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Bravo to your success!!! You look great!!! That's a great accomplishment since December. B)
    Can I ask how you lost the other 20 lbs? And how many calories are you eating per day?
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Haha, yes, very difficult to not spend all your money on clothes when suddenly you can walk into a shop and try on a size that was previously out of reach, and know that not only will it fit but it will also sit right on your body! Whoohoo!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!
  • tinab190
    Options
    Smkondy, I used Lose It for the first 20 lbs and then heard about MFP and I actually like it better. The two programs actually give me totally different calorie goals. Right now I'm set to lose 1.5 lbs per week on MFP and I have a little over 1400 calories. From time to time after I have lost some weight I go in and "reset" the goal again and it drops the calories a bit at a time so I keep losing. Also, I have changed it to 2 lbs per week when I am feeling like I want to lose a little faster. I don't keep it there for long because it feels a Little restrictive. I hate to be hungry!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!