2 Stone 6 Pounds Down... Half way mark - photos so far!

2»

Replies

• archanajoyce
    archanajoyce Posts: 219 Member
    Absolutely terrific! And I second what the others say... Tell us about your strategy please.
  • Lola2248
    Lola2248 Posts: 126 Member
    Thats amazing. You look great!
  • KellyLouiseGibson
    KellyLouiseGibson Posts: 175 Member
    So I do go to the gym at least 4 days a week, I do weight sessions and cardio. Interval training is what Im doing a lot of at the moment as its good for reducing belly fat :-). Interval training is 1 minute run 1 minute walk 1 minute run 1 minute walk. The run needs to be fast though so you are pushing yourself for the whole minute. Then on the bike 2 minute slow 2 minute extreme fast pace. I do each of these for 15-20 minutes and I sweat like mad. You can do it on the rower and elliptical trainer etc.
    I do a good ab session of around 20 minutes, leg raises, planks, crunches, ball twists etc.
    I eat very clean, salmon, Broccoli, chicken, almonds, fruit, fage greek yougurts, blueberries, rice, protein shakes from myprotein.com etc.
    I started new years day its been hard but its worth it I go away in June and plan to of lost at least 3 stone xx
  • ClurWelsh
    ClurWelsh Posts: 21 Member
    You look amazing!! How tall are you?
  • morales2465
    morales2465 Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations you look great. I just started this and I am so motivated. Thanks for sharing your story with us. It definitely helps motivate me.
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    WOW!! Amazing job!!!
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Great result. I'm hoping to follow in your footsteps! I started with the same weight as you approx 92 kilos/size UK16. 5 months later I weigh 84 kilos and have a size UK14. I'm not doing as much exercise because I don't have the energy. I'll send you a friend request.
  • KellyLouiseGibson
    Hello again everyone, I hit my 3 stone weight loss goal last week. I go to Mexico in 23 days and plan on losing at least another 4 pounds. I need to put new photos on as these are a few months old now.
    I am now 11 stone 3 pounds :-)
  • Melvicmurphy
    Melvicmurphy Posts: 43 Member
    Brilliant progress, enjoy your hols. I am at 13st 7 now having lost 38 pounds and on my way to 10 flat. Can't wait to see 11 something!!
  • Tezzi_B
    Tezzi_B Posts: 41 Member
    Well done you... you're gonna rock those bikinis on holiday... keep up the good work
  • KellyLouiseGibson
    New progress photos!! - still aiming to get down to 9 stone 7 pounds :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!