Please help I need motivation - I'm really struggling

Options
Hello everyone, I am really struggling to get motivated but really need to as I am so unhappy with the way I look.

A couple of years ago I got to my ideal weight of 119 and then had a mountain bike accident which left me in a neck brace for 8 weeks and not exercising properly for much more. The weight has gradually crept back on since then and I am now back to 150 which is still 12 lighter than my original starting weight.

I have just started swimming again so hopefully this is going to help.

Has anyone tried Garcina Cambogia or Raspberry Ketones? If so, what do you think.

Will be great to have some support so I can start to lose again. I am sure once I see it start to come off I will begin for feel more positive.

X

Replies

• nikinuu
    nikinuu Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The only thing they are making lighter is your pocket im afraid, personally I'm finding replacing one of my meals with delicious home made low cal soup is helping me keep my calories down that and plain popcorn for snacking mmm I wish you all the best with your weight loss im far from my goal and new to dieting but loving the process and process so far :)
  • nikinuu
    nikinuu Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Progress haha
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    The only thing that helps you lose fat is a calorie deficit. No magic pills will help with that.

Start on around a 750 calorie deficit and you can be back to your original weight in just under 6 months :)