World of Warcraft anyone?!

Options
2»

Replies

• kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Lvl 100 Arcane Mage, Elemental Shammy, and a Windwalker Monk and a host of lower lvl toons on Khadgar. I lost the bulk of my weight right after I took a break from the game, but that’s really only because I quit smoking and needed to move in order to shake the cravings. I still play, but with work, finishing up my degree, and walking/jogging (along with the rest of the stuff that comes along with life), I do so in moderation. Mostly on weekends, really. It’s gotten good with the addition of the shipyard and dailies. Gotta get that item level up!!
  • klmnumbers
    klmnumbers Posts: 213 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    ah man, I love this thread. My guild over on Medivh just kinda.. fell apart last week. So, no more raiding for me (Holy/ret pally mostly). So, back to casual play and starting to get into Heroes of the Storm pretty intensely now. I need friends on HOTS to take advantage of the xp bonus. So... team MFP assemble!

@NinstonBiller - Now what is your twitch so people can sub to your stream?
  • Mythril
    Mythril Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I play on Hellscream and Shattered Hand when I play. Haven't for awhile. I don't have the new expansion so I'm stuck at 90. I've got a 90 Holy Priest. I play with my husband.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    Don't really play much anymore, but Ampdk - Illidan.