Hi

Options
I am new to this. This is my first week. I could use some help with menu plans if anyone has time. Thanks. Pamela

Replies

• dansdeb
    dansdeb Posts: 164
    Options
    It really helps to look at the blog for recipes. everyone has such good ideas and shares quite a few good ideas.
  • dansdeb
    dansdeb Posts: 164
    Options
    It really helps to look at the blog for recipes. everyone has such good ideas and shares quite a few good ideas.
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    Honestly, the way i'm doing things, is just cutting down my food intake...I'm not dieting...i'm making lifestyle changes and in doing so, i'm not keeping myself from eating what i want, i'm just changing my patterns...changing from things like white bread to orowheat thin buns which are awesome...just keeping down my food intake to 1400 calories and exercising at least 30 minutes a day.....

you can also view others diaries that arent private and get some ideas....
  • ana70
    ana70 Posts: 93
    Options
    Yes I agree, it is not a diet, it is a life style change. The menu plan you eat should just be healthy. I lost 40 pounds just cutting out junk food, making my portions smaller and getting more active. It is not complicated, it is simple. You will do great!:heart:
  • LauraLou2010
    LauraLou2010 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am really not changing how I eat either. I don't really eat junk food and made the switch to spinach/whole wheat pasta and whole wheat bread. I realized I was eating tooo much at one time so my portions are smaller now. I don't exercise like I should but have still lost 12 lbs. Once you start putting in what you eat you will learn what to cut back on and what is "free". Good luck! You can do it!:wink:
  • BlackBeltLife
    Options
    Recipes would be a good place to start. You will find a lot of help on there and a lot of friends on here :laugh: