First day of T25

Options
just done the first day on T25, really enjoyed it but hard work.

is anyone else doing it and what have your results been so far.

Replies

• cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm currently half way through Gamma - these were my results by the end of Beta!

wtxcm9kprjo9.jpg
    oymrqrjtazer.jpg
    mluakyl3yrv7.jpg

If you haven't already make sure to take before pics today and keep up with your measurements - they will really keep you motivated!

We have a group of active users on here, I will try to add you now x
  • Kerrigan2015
    Kerrigan2015 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow that's fantastic!!! Yeah I've taken pics and measurements, can't wait to see results
  • Polywoggs
    Polywoggs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I started my 2nd round of T25. I lost 22lbs and 11". Went from a tight size 14, to 10/11- I'm pretty stoked! What ever you do- stay with it!
  • Kerrigan2015
    Options
    That's a brilliant result well done, I'm going to try and push through and stick with it
  • SinCity2003
    SinCity2003 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are on day 5 - today is doubles day. We've already done our first workout today and will do the second before dinner tonight. This is the longest we've lasted on any workout program like this!
  • abir888
    abir888 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow @Cocobongo awesome results!! I will star T25 this Saturday
  • Kerrigan2015
    Options
    Today I can feel my muscles in my legs and been aching all over, I've just done the 2nd day stint and found it difficult at first due to soreness but pushed through regardless.
  • justinenh
    justinenh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So far the most soreness I felt was the day after the lower body routine - that one was a tough one for me, even doing the moderated moves!
  • hemmymomma
    hemmymomma Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I lost 40+ lbs during t25. Just finishing Insanity max 30 this week and doing another round of t25 Monday !!! Its awesome ! I love Shaun T workouts !
  • claireb12
    claireb12 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've done day 2 of week 1 today and love it, I've set myself a goal to loose 1.1lb per week (at least) , does anyone know if there's a T25 group on MFP?
  • Kl28089
    Kl28089 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on day 3, walking a bit like John Wayne but other than that I'm enjoying doing it. In a strange way committing to everyday exercise means that I am more like not to break the pattern (well hopefully! ) and taking the pictures for 'before' are definitely good motivation!!
  • justinenh
    justinenh Posts: 30 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi, I'm on day 3, walking a bit like John Wayne but other than that I'm enjoying doing it. In a strange way committing to everyday exercise means that I am more like not to break the pattern (well hopefully! ) and taking the pictures for 'before' are definitely good motivation!!

I know that walk too well! LOL! Wait until you do the lower body one - that's the one that killed me!
  • abir888
    abir888 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi... I'm just done with day 2.. But my feet button burns as hell... What could be the reason?