Money no longer an issue

Options
124»

Replies

• juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    I would write full time, as well as continue to do landscape photography.

Because I wouldn't have to deal with the full time day job, I would be able to add on to my home gym and work out every day at a time that works for ME!

And because working out wouldn't eat all my spare time, I would take lessons to learn how to cook healthier meals.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Working dog rescue/training. Breed/train and donate working dogs to organizations that can't afford it. Of course I'd need to hire help.

This is terrific!!!!
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I would love to travel the world with my family. Some of it would be relaxing and some educational...there is so much to see! I would totally put money aside for our kids and my parents so they are taken care of. I would really want to keep a home in our hometown and renovate/restore one of the many historic mansions I see in the old part of town....maybe we'd restore a bunch of them! haha

Would I work? Not at my current job but I'd keep active whether it be learning, creating or helping others
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    My husband and I like to talk about this sometimes just for fun.

We'd travel to the Bahamas and stay for a month. Then we'd buy a book/game store to run together. I'd also want to work at the VA helping the veterans since I've seen the struggles my husband and his buddies go through.
  • ayankeefan51
    ayankeefan51 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I would spending a year getting myself in top shape, set my mom up with her own personal trainer and chef and get myself together. Then because I spent my teens and 20s coraising my siblings, I would spend my 30s traveling around all over the world (starting with Tuscany-love Under The Tuscan Sun) and living it up the way I should have back then. Might also live abroad for awhile as well. Eventually I would pursue being an entrepreneur either by flipping houses, being a landlord or maybe since money is no object, I'd buy a minor or MLB baseball team and fill it up with any free agents I'd want, and have tons of games and giveaways at my stadium. People always give money to charities which is great. But I've always wanted to be able to buy housing developments and help low-income families who need them, by allowing them to live in my properties for a year or more, while my team helps them get back on their feet with debt-relief help or jobs. I'd also buy a horse farm for my mom to retire there with a large area for rescue animals (dogs especially).
  • mamas0811
    mamas0811 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Kids Education
    Pay for/ pay off Brothers/Sisters school.
    Beauty School (FullTime) what i really want to do..
    Open Beauty/Barber shop (Husband is a barber)
    Gym 24/7 w/ My Mom (Shes a Gym Freak) ;) (She will never have to work again)
    Pay off my house/Cars, Buy a bigger home, bigger car
    Take all sorts of classes and attend walks/runs/ 5k/10k ect. Cooking, Health, ect.
    Travel, Travel, Travel!
    im not gonna lie, id get my boobs done too.. Lol..
    I would work, but not here stuck in the office from 8/5
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    If you have ever heard of Dave Ramsey, he helps people learn how to handle money and get out of debt. I would probably pursue that type of ministry. To free people of debt is a life-long blessing to them, kind of like teaching a man to fish instead of giving him a fish.

Love dave ramsey, we are currently doing our wonderful debt snowball only the land and house left yay!!! Then to buy rental properties for more income....... but pay with cash no financing for us anymore
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Something creative, though I already get padi for that. I suppose I would spend more time with kids teaching leadership skills, healthy choices, and tennis.