Share your curvy (or consistent) weight charts!

Options
Hey!
A lot of people seem to become really worried when their scale goes up (or the opposite) when it should be going down and immediately asks what they did wrong, when in many cases they're just natural fluctuations and nothing to be concerned about.

I was thinking we could share some of our weight diagrams/charts to show how incostistent (or consistent, for the lucky!) weight can be, wether you're aiming for weight loss, maintenance or weight gain.

I'll go first with my curvy and beautiful diagram ;)
From 9th of February at 61,7kg to todays 58,4 kg. I don't have any specific days when I weigh in, so this varies from weighing in once a week to every day.

QzZRcyr.png
(The red line is a trend line.)

I'd love to see yours as well!

Replies

• rawk_fairy_666
    rawk_fairy_666 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    How do you add pics?
  • Jaffsa
    Jaffsa Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    bumping! I love this idea!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Here're mine from Trend Weight. I weight every morning. First is 1 year (April 23, 2014 - April 21, 2015):
    livi9rgwtp89.png

Second is 3 years of weight loss (May 21, 2012 - April 21, 2015):
    yhw1m9eihcfq.png

• Allelito
    Allelito Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    How do you add pics?
    Upload your image somewhere and put the direct link in an IMG-tag. (Quote my first post to see how I did it.)
    To make it simple, upload your picture here: http://imgur.com/ and then copy the link that appears on the right side of your uploaded pic called "BBCode". :)
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    We started at about the same time @Allelito :blush:

Here's mine... from Feb 6 at 196.2 lbs to today at 177.9 lbs and I weigh in every day.

1y.png
  • Allelito
    Options
    @zyxst @Dragn77 Grats to both of you on your weight loss journeys, charts looking good! :smiley:
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Here's mine from February to today, down about 31 lbs! I was just talking with a friend about this earlier. The kooky line is my actual daily weigh in and the nice smooth line is the trending weight.
    ymrrzlc3k24f.jpg
  • 241Journey
    241Journey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I really like this idea. Will it let me input my information from the past, since I've just started charting here?
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    x9dwovqo6teh.png
    My first 90 days on MFP. On day 101 now... not much change yet.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    From the last 3 years

wB6xSHN.png
  • Camarose79
    Camarose79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks every one I needed to see this. Mine looks especially bad if I look at just the 7 days, or even last 30. But now I can see that this is really how it goes!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Here's mine. Day after tomorrow marks one year of logging. 76.4 pounds down - from 232.3 to 155.8 :)

it3pscf06ztk.png
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Past year:
    ehbzb9lug39l.jpg

From My heaviest (Jan 2012 to now):
    93zfx3usu1xj.jpg
    area highlighted in yellow is approximately the time frame I was pregnant with my second little boy
  • Allelito
    Options
    Camarose79 wrote: »
    Wow thanks every one I needed to see this. Mine looks especially bad if I look at just the 7 days, or even last 30. But now I can see that this is really how it goes!

Just keep it up and give it time, and hopefully in a while if you look at the big picture it will be going in the right direction! :)
    Good luck!
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    ufqpwe2srqzx.jpg
    Mines crazy!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    This really stabilized in the last 180 days. I weigh myself every two weeks, so it's probably smoother than some.

bymjjera0cfm.png
  • belgarath64
    belgarath64 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
  • Allelito
    Options
    @belgarath64 Wow, it's so smooth!

Updated version of mine:
    8fJvGX3.png
  • belgarath64
    belgarath64 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    @Allelito - well there were some bumps along the way and I am not done yet, but thanks, I really never expected to get where I am today let alone getting close to my goal, As for yous is it a daily weigh in? Mine is a weekly weigh in so does not so the daily fluctuations.
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Here's mine. Started at 224 lbs in Feb/14. The yellow circle shows a plateau i've been battling since December. I've lost only 5 lbs since then.
    nax5n6nkm8at.jpg