Recipe builder not working

Options
Gisel2015
Gisel2015 Posts: 4,140 Member
I know that this question belongs in the Technical Support section but I was unable to find answers there or even post my question. It seems that changes that took place after I left last year, are not for the better. After I complete my recipe I am unable to save it. Once I click "save", the whole page shows up again, and again, and again... If was also unable to add an edited recipe to yesterday's dinner. I checked the correct date in the little calendar, but the calendar didn't go away and the change didn't happen. This seems to be a recent problem because as last week, the recipe section was working OK.

Replies

• kampshoff
    kampshoff Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    What browser are you using? I find that the recipe builder doesn't like Firefox.
  • Gisel2015
    Options
    Either Firefox or Explorer (I don't do apps). Mostly Firefox and I didn't have this problem before; it all started last night.
  • kampshoff
    kampshoff Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just tried in Firefox and had the same problem as you, where it didn't *look* like it saved the recipe, but apparently it did... for every time I clicked the button. I now have 8 "liver & onions" recipes. :-D

It seems to work better in Google Chrome. But, yeah, this appears to be a pretty significant issue.

Why were you unable to post your question in the tech support forum? That's probably the best way to get this problem some visibility.
  • Gisel2015
    Options
    I did check last night if the recipe was saved but not luck there. I couldn't find the "bottom" to enter my comment in the tech support section and when I went to HELP, I noticed that at the beginning of April other members had posted similar problems, but I didn't find any satisfactory answer. As I said, things have changed a lot since last year, so I am kind of lost on how to post comments. I just logged my breakfast omelet as a recipe (Firefox) and it did work OK. I am concerned that it may not last and it is time consuming and frustrating going to the motions without good results.
    By the way, I like liver and onions....