My friends list has dwindled, has yours?

Options
jomtois
jomtois Posts: 22 Member
Hello,

I've been using MFP since January and have lost 32 lbs so far. Over the course of the past 155 days, folks on my friends list have come and gone. I have a core group of hard core friends that I am very grateful for, however, I would like to beef it up a bit.

I'm looking for a few more friends that might be in the same situation -- still motivated and going strong, have been at it for a while, but whose friends list might be starting to feel a little light.

If this sounds like you, feel free to add me.

Thanks!

Replies

• XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I got off this site for about 9 months and just came back yesterday.
    All my friends i had haven't logged in for months now as well lol.
  • ketchupqueen
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

I had lost around 40 pounds, but my ticker is reset and this profile is new.

I currently ...

1. Run very slowly (training for a 1/2 marathon
    2. Am on level 2 of Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30
    3. Am working towards lifting heavy
    4. Take personal progress pics every week
    5. Eat around 1600 per day plus exercise calories (but I don't log every bite)
  • prettynotpretty
    Options
    I post posts such as this one every once in awhile. While there are many who do stay motivated and use this site to their advantage--there are many who either aren't active, don't take it seriously, or use to to find new dates. HAHA. I think I have a pretty awesome group of friends, I'm definitely guilty of deleting people if they aren't regular. Good luck--feel free to add me.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I post posts such as this one every once in awhile. While there are many who do stay motivated and use this site to their advantage--there are many who either aren't active, don't take it seriously, or use to to find new dates. HAHA. I think I have a pretty awesome group of friends, I'm definitely guilty of deleting people if they aren't regular. Good luck--feel free to add me.

I delete people too if they have unexplained long absences too. I want people on my friends list that are committed and supportive because that is what I use this site for. So if I see someone is away for several weeks (like 3 weeks or more) without an explaination I just delete them sometimes if we formed a strong bond... I will try to message them to see what the problem is first. Anyway, you guys can add me if you want.
  • Liliansamata
    Liliansamata Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I've been using MFP since January and have lost 32 lbs so far. Over the course of the past 155 days, folks on my friends list have come and gone. I have a core group of hard core friends that I am very grateful for, however, I would like to beef it up a bit.

I'm looking for a few more friends that might be in the same situation -- still motivated and going strong, have been at it for a while, but whose friends list might be starting to feel a little light.

If this sounds like you, feel free to add me.

Thanks!

I have been on MFP for 155 days and I am still motivated. You can add me as a friend if you wish.