Anime brother and sisters!!

Options

Replies

• Marchmallow
    Marchmallow Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey! I used to be a big anime fan, now I just catch the big epic ones like Death Note and Attack on Titan. I'm still big into gaming though, and I'm an artist too. Feel free to add! :)
  • skylarwalsh
    skylarwalsh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just got into anime last year. SAO and Toradora! are the first things I watched. Currently watching InuYasha because why not? I'm also watching MY Love Story! and a couple of others as they air. I'm definitely more into stuff geared to a younger crowd. Haha. I'd love some recommendations! I'm also into video games. I play way too much LoL.
  • Sacha3071
    Sacha3071 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    YEAYYY!!! I'm not alone! I'm almost strictly a reader (watching the types of anime I like gets my adrenaline up too high, I'll seriously freak out if I get too excited) But I'm super into reading most everything; manga, manhua, manhwa, webcomics, LN's etc. Right now I'm on a super huge fantasy light novel adaptation kick. I would also consider myself an avid pseudo-gamer. Pseudo because I honestly just spend hours watching other people play as I can't (again, my nerves get out of control and I'll freak)... I mean I've never even been able to get out of the straight jacket in dead space without having a panic attack though its one of my alltime favorite series. So pretty much I can only play rpgs TT.TT

Oh, and I've got about 100 more to lose, if you were wondering. I've already lost 43 though =)
  • deanspools2013
    deanspools2013 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Afro samurai is epic yet all I know
  • albone
    albone Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm a comic artist and while I don't draw in a manga style, I'll be at Otakon (for example) with my lady wrestling comic book. Some of my favorite animes have been Wanna Be the Strongest, Vampire Hunter D and Evangilion. I've heard good things about Bleach and Attack on Titan but haven't gotten to them yet.

But like all of you, I'm trying to lose weight, another 35 if I can! :)
  • JonMcglade
    JonMcglade Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I love anime, video games and I am just learning to code so seems like this post was made for me. Thinking about starting P90X and looking for people to start a challenge group with. Just finished watching Accel World (which is my new favourite) half way through Log Horizon 2. Difficult to work out between work FFXIV and Destiny :/
  • MonoJKA
    MonoJKA Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I like anime too and I'm ready Bleach currently. I just finished watching your lie in april.
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I watch the occasional anime and I work at an anime convention each year running an RPG Cosplay battle with my bf :)
  • silentdude56k
    silentdude56k Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    albone wrote: »
    I'm a comic artist and while I don't draw in a manga style, I'll be at Otakon (for example) with my lady wrestling comic book. Some of my favorite animes have been Wanna Be the Strongest, Vampire Hunter D and Evangilion. I've heard good things about Bleach and Attack on Titan but haven't gotten to them yet.

Definitely watch Bleach. There are a lot of really good episodes before the filler kicks in. AoT is good too.
  • iandrew124
    iandrew124 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hey! I used to be a big anime fan, now I just catch the big epic ones like Death Note and Attack on Titan. I'm still big into gaming though, and I'm an artist too. Feel free to add! :)

Ahh, yeah same here. I still try to watch non major ones CX
  • iandrew124
    Options
    I just got into anime last year. SAO and Toradora! are the first things I watched. Currently watching InuYasha because why not? I'm also watching MY Love Story! and a couple of others as they air. I'm definitely more into stuff geared to a younger crowd. Haha. I'd love some recommendations! I'm also into video games. I play way too much LoL.

Toradora is adorable! X3 Oh! Watch Another Hana! Amazing anime c: and maybe Air Gear. And do you mean League of Legends? o:
  • iandrew124
    Options
    Sacha3071 wrote: »
    YEAYYY!!! I'm not alone! I'm almost strictly a reader (watching the types of anime I like gets my adrenaline up too high, I'll seriously freak out if I get too excited) But I'm super into reading most everything; manga, manhua, manhwa, webcomics, LN's etc. Right now I'm on a super huge fantasy light novel adaptation kick. I would also consider myself an avid pseudo-gamer. Pseudo because I honestly just spend hours watching other people play as I can't (again, my nerves get out of control and I'll freak)... I mean I've never even been able to get out of the straight jacket in dead space without having a panic attack though its one of my alltime favorite series. So pretty much I can only play rpgs TT.TT

Oh, and I've got about 100 more to lose, if you were wondering. I've already lost 43 though =)

Aww ;-; I'm sorry to hear that dear. And hey! That's a huge achievement o: I've got 79 more to lose x-x
  • iandrew124
    Options
    albone wrote: »

You definitely can do it! And I must talk to you more about art ! <3
  • iandrew124
    Options
    JonMcglade wrote: »
    Hey, I love anime, video games and I am just learning to code so seems like this post was made for me. Thinking about starting P90X and looking for people to start a challenge group with. Just finished watching Accel World (which is my new favourite) half way through Log Horizon 2. Difficult to work out between work FFXIV and Destiny :/

Work out during the commercial breaks and stuff! :DD do challenges! And YESSSS, finally I found someone interested in coding! You and I are going to talk about coding CX
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    iandrew124 wrote: »
    iam an artist and anime/manga lover :P i also like video games + fitness ofc .. currently watching some old animes lol like inuyasha and wolf rain :o the games i currently play are resident evil and supersmash bros the most recent 1's of them games .. i been reading manga every now and then .. i've been too focused on my artwork/comics to even read someone elses lol . anyone can add if ya like
    You and I have plenty to speak of about art video games and anime X3
    K
  • skylarwalsh
    skylarwalsh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    iandrew124 wrote: »

Toradora is adorable! X3 Oh! Watch Another Hana! Amazing anime c: and maybe Air Gear. And do you mean League of Legends? o:

I'll look into those, thanks! And yes to League. I'm currently loading into yet another game haha
  • gypsyish
    gypsyish Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey I'd love to have more friends on here interested in anime and cosplay, so anyone should feel free to add me. I'm in the home stretch of losing for a con this weekend. We'll see what happens at weigh in on Thursday, but I'm feeling pretty good! I'll be cosplaying Shiro from No Game No Life, Dokuro Chan from Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro Chan, and Toki from Metalocalypse.

• iandrew124
    Options
    Bump
  • jonmazingly
    jonmazingly Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Shokugeki no souma
  • Gizmo20783
    Gizmo20783 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Jeez not too many real otakus on here. Weird. True Otaku here. Anime every day not ashamed to say almost all day LOL.