Old Navy Fitness Wear?

Options
2»

Replies

• 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I have a ton of their stuff! Lots of their tops, they wash and dry great. I have some of their pants too, they are also easy to care for. As well, their stuff is on sale often, so, BONUS! Online I find they have different stuff than in store, so check that out. It's free shipping over a certain amount and easy to return items in store (they do give you a return mail label but I've never tried that).
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have several pairs of leggings (full length and capris). They're fine, but a tad sheer so careful of your panty choices. The wicking ability is just ok, not great. I have an extensive workout wardrobe from a higher end brand and find their materials are better at wicking and the seams are better for not chafing. But for just around the gym my ON stuff has held up fine (I hang dry all my work out gear).
  • Lizgooden7
    Lizgooden7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes the quality is great I still have pants and workout shirts from 4-5 years ago that still looks new! (Colors did not fade)
  • Chaskavitch
    Chaskavitch Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Dude. I just went to Old Navy on Wednesday for their sports bra sale. I got there at like 2:45 - literally 5 sports bras left. Luckily I found one on the fitting room return rack that fit, but MAN, they must have some excellent advertising.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    myturn15 wrote: »
    I haven't been to an Old Navy in awhile, but I see they have fitness wear now. Can anyone give an opinion on it. How does it wash and dry?

It's fine. Basically the same as Under Armour etc, but cheaper. When on sale, massively cheaper.
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I love their stuff. It's not expensive and works pretty well. I wash and dry everything I have. I find that the pants do wear out at the inner thigh, but that might have to do with my thunder thighs and rubbing them together. LOL
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    It's excellent IMHO. The stuff I got from them cost me practically nothing, looks good, fits well, washes and wears well.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    ... and they have about a kazillion colors and styles of tops. <3 love!
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Really like the yoga pants, for running around, not just exercise. I also like the leggings for hanging out at home. The bras, not so much for me.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    love their fitness wear! I love the higher impact sports bras (not that that means much to you thats such an individual preference) I also have a few pairs of capris by them I have been running in over a year. One pair is starting to get a little too loose because I think the material is going, but its been over a year (and these were the first ones I got form them so they got used alotttttt early on since they were the only pair I had at first)
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I love ON workout gear! Just the other day I walked out with 2 sports bras for $2.18 = sale plus reward points. Over the past 2+ years I have never really had any issues until recently they changed the compression pants a little bit, nothing too major. I also appreciate that you can get the bottoms in petites.

• abetterluke
    abetterluke Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I read this post the other day and went into old navy. They had all the active stuff 20-40% off which was awesome. Ended up picking up a shirt and a pullover. I didn't really like what they had for running shorts but ended up getting some at Target that I liked. Between old navy and target the deals are pretty decent.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I got some compression capris and a tank top on clearance last year and they're fantastic. I hardly wear any of my other workout gear now. They wash really well and are comfortable.

Thanks for reminding me to check again for sales ;)
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    I read this post the other day and went into old navy. They had all the active stuff 20-40% off which was awesome. Ended up picking up a shirt and a pullover. I didn't really like what they had for running shorts but ended up getting some at Target that I liked. Between old navy and target the deals are pretty decent.

Yeah Target does have some nice stuff too...comparable to Kohl's and Old Navy.
  • abetterluke
    abetterluke Posts: 625 Member
    Options

Yeah Target does have some nice stuff too...comparable to Kohl's and Old Navy.

Haven't checked Kohl's yet. I think I got enough to get me started for now but as I lose weight I'll need to replace so I'll check Kohl's next time too. Thanks for the tip!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I love my old navy pants (I'm actually wearing a pair of the cotton fold over long leggings under a blouse for work today - mostly so I can hit the gym super fast- less changing- I'm lazy- don't judge me)

But I have 3 pairs of the cotton leggings (they are WAY better than the lycra yoga leggings they swapped them out for- which makes me sad- SAME EXACT pattern- but that high lycra content material- and it's printed- which means the inside is white- and when it stretches- it looks see through. It's not- it's just the white from the back of the fabric- but it looks sketchy as hell. The more cotton ones don't do that because it's painted on the pant- and the fabric is black all the way through.

But I have some of their compression capris I think- they have that heavy side seam down the outter thigh that curves in (it's not a straight side- it's designed purely for support rather than construction) and I LOVE them. They are smalls- I popped a few stitches in the waist band getting them over my *kitten*- but they fit great once they are on. Love love love them. Their running jackets are pretty swell to.