Restarters

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    KenSD wrote: »
    be very careful..can not find a way to delete a post once made....hmmmm
    If you bring your pointer near the box in the upper right hand corner of your post, there's a "gear" there that will let you edit your post within an hour of posting it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    rosesense1 wrote: »
    Hey, ninerbuff (is that Mark?) lol. How do we get the ticker to show each time without copying/pasting in each post?

weight.png
    Not Mark. I used to be on NS forums back in the day under the same name. Had a lot of fitness threads and info there.

As for the ticker, you'll have to copy and paste. Pain I know, but they're still working on it.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• slimbuilder
    slimbuilder Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info ninerbuff... we've been wondering about all of those things!

Rose, have you got any of your friend requests?
  • rosesense1
    rosesense1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    No friend requests under notifications. Am I looking in the wrong place? I must say I am not impressed with this site thus far but oh well, it is what it is.
  • harrisdeutsch
    harrisdeutsch Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yep, that's me. I got to a number that I liked on the "weigh down", but not on the "weigh up". It's just a number but it got my attention. Been back about 21 day, but really starting today. body, mind and Spirit. God is good and wants good things for us. One thing that got me started before this was when I had to go to a tailor to "let out" my strait jacket. "if it don't kill me, it goes into my comedy act." h....aka dr. laugh
  • slimbuilder
    slimbuilder Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    No friend requests under notifications. Am I looking in the wrong place? I must say I am not impressed with this site thus far but oh well, it is what it is.

If you click on your user name, at the top of the page next to it is an envelope for mail messages, and then next to that is a person for friend requests. Click that one and it will show you them.... I think I've sent you 2 now!
  • kayyield
    kayyield Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Rose, I just sent you a friend request, too.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    kayyield wrote: »
    Hey, ninerbuff (is that Mark?) lol. How do we get the ticker to show each time without copying/pasting in each post?

weight.png
    Yes! I would like to know that too. I checked the box that said to allow it in my posts.

Most of us are waiting - since October 2014 - for MFP to restore the setting function to display the ticker in a user's forum post automatically, so we don't have to paste the BBcode in each and every post. The list of forum updates yet to be released can be found here:
    myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1691231-a-message-about-our-forum-update
    or here
    myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1710649-planned-features-for-future-forum-updates

You can find the code (BBcode or HTML) by navigating on the Web version to APPS > Tickers > Get the code for your ticker.

Please make sure to visit the MFP Help pages. There are articles that will answer most of your questions, plus there is a link to send an email to Customer Support to open a Case for technical support.
  • kayyield
    kayyield Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Thanks.
  • mlittle50
    mlittle50 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    haha, Ken, love the bird!
  • KenSD
    KenSD Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    mlittle50 wrote: »

I heard that about you....LMAO!!!
  • fre52
    fre52 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    KenSD wrote: »
    Hey RO....glad you found us......:)
    How you doing? I hadn't seen you on the NS boards in a while...maybe bacause I've hardly been there. Are you on the road now or home?
  • fre52
    fre52 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    mlittle50 wrote: »

Hey there! I have to readjust all my old MFP settings from years ago!
  • Marlenef161616
    Marlenef161616 Posts: 18 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone My name is Marlene and this is my second time with NS I was successful 6 years ago but not successful in keeping the lbs off. Hopefully, this time around I will! Need all the help and encouragement I can get lol!
  • dreamer4045
    dreamer4045 Posts: 226 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Welcome to the group Marlene. I wasn't successful with keeping my weight off either. Hopefully, this time I can keep the weight off.
  • Marlenef161616
    Marlenef161616 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group Marlene. I wasn't successful with keeping my weight off either. Hopefully, this time I can keep the weight off.

Hopefully we can help each other!!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Go to the top and click on your name. Your mail and requests should pop up at the top just over your profile.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• KenSD
    KenSD Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Just picked on Kentucky going almost 1500 miles to montana.and then home for a week or so
  • dreamer4045
    dreamer4045 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your time at home. Enjoy the home cooking, but not too much.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Are you Jehovah's Witnesses?