help help, need some exercises. =)

Options
I started my own business from home about a year ago.
were I lived before I had a good amount of room to walk around in while filling orders but a few months ago we moved, now my office is intertwined with my bedroom and I dont have alot of room to mover around.

Since moving here I've noticed all my muscle I did had is turning to flab and though the scale hasnt gone up I fell bigger and look bigger. I try to get up every 30 min to just walk or do lunges and sometimes I'm able to squeeze in a run on the treadmill for 15 min but my job has to be done sitting down......and in front of the computer ALOT.

So my question is what can i do, what little exercises can I do to help keep my body moving, without taking up alot of time?
I can get extremely busy during the day with my business and sometimes I never leave the computer/my desk for the entire day....Gym isn't an option. I eat healthy. My calorie intake in never above 1400, on my days off I walk a lot (take my daughter to the park, walk around the mall etc etc)

Thanks in advance for the help =)

Replies

• ChrisLindsay9
    ChrisLindsay9 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Here's a thread that may be of some help, for while you are at your desk: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1004318-desk-and-sitting-exercises

However, you may want to consider adopting some kind of fitness program where you can do your exercising uninterrupted for 30-60 minutes, a few times a week. A day or two of strength training will help you rebuild that muscle (and it'll happen quick if you stay dedicated to it) and a day or two of cardio (aerobic, HIIT, etc.). If this is something that you think can happen, let us know and give us an idea of what days/times you have available, and if you work out at home or a gym, ... we'll try to list some resources for you on a program.
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    go outside and jumprope.