30 days

Options
paulbearss
paulbearss Posts: 26 Member
This is my 30th day on MFP and I have lost 20 pounds! I feel proud of myself and the people here have helped me so much! I don't usually post but I read most all the posts (lurker) and it helps me a lot to stay on track. I have a long ways to go still but headed on the right track to a healthier me! Thank you to everyone here!

Replies

• elizzabethmarie
    elizzabethmarie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    20lbs in a month sounds pretty extreme! Make sure you're at least coming close to your goals.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    @paulbearss As you get closer to your goal the weight loss will slow down. Congrats on your weight loss! Keep up the good work!
  • paulbearss
    Options
    20lbs in a month sounds pretty extreme! Make sure you're at least coming close to your goals.

Yes I think a lot of that was water weight, and I am around 120 pounds overweight. I was always eating terribly to much now I am trying to eat less or at least reasonably. I have realized I can eat way less and still feel full. I just have to now start weighing foods and eat healthier not just less.
  • paulbearss
    Options
    @paulbearss As you get closer to your goal the weight loss will slow down. Congrats on your weight loss! Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much and I am really going to try to do this for a lifestyle change like many here say to do so when it slows down I will remember what you said.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Keep it up even as the weight loss slows over the next couple of months. You got this.
  • sweetbamaTLC
    sweetbamaTLC Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
  • Saxonvoter
    Saxonvoter Posts: 34 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Wow, 20 pounds is amazing! Way to go! : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!