Welcoming any support

Options
kyladee50
kyladee50 Posts: 7 Member
Hello, my name is Tonya, and I'm new here. Just getting started on this new journey.

Replies

• MikePXstream
    MikePXstream Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Hi Tonya. Welcome! feel free to add me for support!
  • Stephanie3399
    Stephanie3399 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tonya!
  • BreR7906
    BreR7906 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello Tonya! Welcome! I am also just getting started on my own journey. I have been learning the site today by adding in anything I eat and logging all my exercise, which is mostly walking, and I am simply amazed having it all right there in front of me. I am determined to stick with it faithfully with this method. I am worth it, I deserve it, and so do you! :) Feel free to add me anytime. Good luck on your journey!
  • kyladee50
    kyladee50 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I really feel exactly as you do. I really enjoy keeping track of my foods. I like that I can actually take into consideration that others are going through what I might be dealing with. I feel like I need to get more motivated to walk more though. I'm having a problem just getting started in the excercise. Can u maybe tell me how u got motivated to do the excercise? I like to walk and do it, but I'm not going to say it's my favorite part. Maybe it just takes time. I do think I deserve this too, as you do. Thank you for any support and advice. I welcome it. It helps keep going when I hear others stories.