Weight Lost Buddy Needed:)

slgross
slgross Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone! Just joined today. I really need a buddy. I'm a teacher, with very little excerise! HELP!

Replies

• slgross
    slgross Posts: 2
    Hey everyone! Just joined today. I really need a buddy. I'm a teacher, with very little excerise! HELP!
  • KathyR
    KathyR Posts: 67 Member
    we are all here for you, you did the best thing by joining mfp
  • Welcome! I am 100% sure that whatever questions you may have, someone on MFP will have an answer and you will find all the support that you need! You already made the best decision in joining and all you have to do now is stick with it! :happy:
  • Hey there..fellow teacher here too! I've been trying to get my excerisizing in before school..makes me more alert and ready to handle all those kids! I'm always too exhausted after school to want to do anything like working out.
  • Congratulations on your new endeavor. As a mother of 2 small children, working and attending full time school I know there is little time to work out. Muscle and Fitness has some great at home ways to excercise and don't forget about your local cable television shows. I have on demand excercise and also Fit TV. I also found just staying with in my calories has helped me drop the pounds:) Good luck! I'll help you along the way
This discussion has been closed.