Slower Weight Loss at 50?

Replies

• pattyperkins927
    pattyperkins927 Posts: 156 Member
    I just started NS yesterday and we disappointed to see that the boards where going to shut down. I'm glad to find a group of your over here :)
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    I just started NS yesterday and we disappointed to see that the boards where going to shut down. I'm glad to find a group of your over here :)

Hi Patty! Do not let it worry you! We all were kind of stunned and pretty much think they lost their minds! I will miss The ticker and logging measurements, We can do it anyway, but the set up was pretty nice. I wish they could have just updated that. I miss the DD and clicking for my dollars off! But the food works. I hope to mark down the grocery lists, powerfuels and smart carbs and use like the old site. That system worked well! Jan
  • Buttons61
    Thanks Button. I'm not doing the fast 5. I'm doing the 5 Day kit. It has 5 days worth of meals and deserts. I got the kit and will be starting on Saturday. Thought I'd get that before I'd order a month. To see how it tastes.

Sorry, I should have read better! Crazy week! :(
  • Buttons61
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi All
    Would You believe I lost this thread? :) I now have a shortcut on my Desktop to it.

I kept the same Avatar too.

Cheers
    Roger

OK, I think I see what I did :)

Roger, don't you have another thread somewhere?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi All
    Would You believe I lost this thread? :) I now have a shortcut on my Desktop to it.

I kept the same Avatar too.

Cheers
    Roger

OK, I think I see what I did :)

Roger, don't you have another thread somewhere?

Hi Buttons
    Yup, There a bunch of messages, 9 so far, concerning different subjects here. Link below.
    Nutrisystem Group Users

The Group is open so You can create a new message subject easily, Just go there and use the bottom create button and it should appear there with the other messages.

Drop on by and see if any of the existing subjects interest You.

Have a Great Day
  • eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,352 Member
    edited April 2015
    Hi all.
    If you click the little blank star next to Slower Weight Loss at 50? up top, it will bookmark this thread for you within MFP. So then you can just come to Mfp, do your tracking then go to Community and hit the bookmark on the boards without having to search for it. :)
  • eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,352 Member
    Hmmmm...I can't get it to add more than 1 bookmark. Oh well, my regular bookmarks work.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    edited April 2015
    Why dont you change the title to include Nutri system? Ive seen a few other threads with refugess from there and your best bet is to start a group as per rabbits link. That way you can have a mini forum. As it is, the thread title is likely to attract people willing to discuss slower weight loss at 50 and not Nutri system get togethers.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
  • Buttons61
    I lost a lb. and figured out how to transfer an avatar. Doubt I could do it again! A good day!
  • Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,108 Member
    I lost a lb. and figured out how to transfer an avatar. Doubt I could do it again! A good day!

Congrats Jan. I have to play around with my original avatar to see if I can get it upright. I am sideways everytime I download it.
    JO
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    999tigger wrote: »
    Why dont you change the title to include Nutri system? Ive seen a few other threads with refugess from there and your best bet is to start a group as per rabbits link. That way you can have a mini forum. As it is, the thread title is likely to attract people willing to discuss slower weight loss at 50 and not Nutri system get togethers.

I agree. Get this conversation into a group or change the title so you reach your target audience instead of wasting the time of others.

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Hi I am thinking of moving it to a NutriSystem Group, This was my first attempt before I realized I could do a group.

Thanks For the Suggestion.
    Roger
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    The title and the responses make me feel like a group of Red Hat Ladies wandered into an Apple Store looking for produce.
  • pattyperkins927
    pattyperkins927 Posts: 156 Member
    The title and the responses make me feel like a group of Red Hat Ladies wandered into an Apple Store looking for produce.

LOL!!!!

• Buttons61
    edited April 2015
    Joanne3366 wrote: »

Congrats Jan. I have to play around with my original avatar to see if I can get it upright. I am sideways everytime I download it.
    JO

I can not help you! But I just did a big belly laugh about you sideways! I am so non-tech-y and have old-timers when I do figure something! Thanks for making my day with laughter! :# Jan
    Thank goodness for Roger!
  • Buttons61
    BeesmaMFP wrote: »
    I've moved over from NS as well. I wasn't part of your thread there, but looking to connect with others on NS here on MFP. Do you welcome newcomers? :)

Yes, Hope you keep coming to this spot!
  • Buttons61
    earlnabby wrote: »

I agree. Get this conversation into a group or change the title so you reach your target audience instead of wasting the time of others.

I hope no one thinks the threads as wasting people's time. I lose slowly and really need and like support. It is part of what has made a difference so far.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    earlnabby wrote: »

I hope no one thinks the threads as wasting people's time. I lose slowly and really need and like support. It is part of what has made a difference so far.

Yes it is wasting time

The title looks like a request for help or advice but the thread is a group built around a common diet

Its mins placement IMO ..I've clicked on it a few times because I don't remember and each time think 'feck it's that thread again"
This discussion has been closed.