Hey hey hey

Options
alyssaboo
alyssaboo Posts: 11 Member
I have been using my fitness pal on my ipod for four months now and just found out that I can connect through this website as well! SO, I have lost twenty pounds but I still wear the same size clothes, which is a bummer because I miss my cute clothes, any thoughts on this?

Replies

• nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    I am having the same issues. I feel like I lost 37 lbs in my face. Still wear the same size pants...although they fit better and I don't have to unbutton them. My uniform pants are dragging on me..look like a gangster with my saggin pants. Got my mediums ready to go...maybe in about 5 lbs.
  • resptech97
    resptech97 Posts: 147
    Options
    I have lost 62 pounds and am still in the same clothes!..LOL But they fit MUCH better now. Before my weight loss I was just about to have to go up another size. Now I'm about to have to go down!:happy:
  • MaybeImNot
    MaybeImNot Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yup, 35lbs and still the same size here, too. Strength training the past week has REALLY started to change that, though. Like I can't even tell you how big of a change it made.
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    hopefully you are getting really close to seeing a change in your clothes. Once when I took phentermine (will never do that again) I lost 30 lbs in 3 months. It was around 25 that I could fit into the next size pants down, of course I probably should have waited another 10 pounds but hey I was excited! Post Phentermine I gained all of it back plus 15 or 20 extra pounds and I swear that stuff stopped my metabolism! That was 2 years ago and now Im in a size 20 pants, Oh can't wait for the day to see size 10! We can do it! WE can do it! Yes, we can!!!
  • alyssaboo
    alyssaboo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow, it is great to hear from people who are going through the same thing as I am! I totally feel like I lost all the weight from my face haha! I guess my clothes fit better, I feel much more comfortable in tight tops and wearing shorter shorts. I am just going to have to lose another twenty pounds and hope! On another note, you are all such inspiration, it really us saying something about who you are to be able to commit and stick through losing weight, even just starting is a big step, so hooray for all of you! :smile: