Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    t0jaqukidadw.jpg

Lol love this!!!
  • bootqueenmfp
    bootqueenmfp Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    On a bumpy school bus taking my first grade class on a field trip..... Lol enough said!!!

Do they still sing "Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?" Or "99 bottles of beer/milk" and drive the teachers crazy? I don't think my kids ever did that but we used to as kids.

No now they all play electronics lol
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,643 Member
    Options
    this was glorious day in MFP history when it was discovered the "real" way to do a blank thread topic...
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    On a bumpy school bus taking my first grade class on a field trip..... Lol enough said!!!

Yikes.
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    I don't like soft serve ice cream. If I'm going to spend the calories on ice cream its going to have to be on REAL ice cream....hard hand scooped. Does anyone like soft serve? Why?

Don't eat ice cream often but when I do I want soft serve. Why? I prefer the texture.
  • ArmandsBerzs
    ArmandsBerzs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My gf hasn't been working out in a while. Yesterday she tried some 10 minutes abs workout video from youtube. 3 minutes in she was complaining how much her abs hurt. I had to talk her into finishing. She still quit with 2 minutes left and today can barely move.
    Yout thoughts about it?
  • cjferguson40
    cjferguson40 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My gf hasn't been working out in a while. Yesterday she tried some 10 minutes abs workout video from youtube. 3 minutes in she was complaining how much her abs hurt. I had to talk her into finishing. She still quit with 2 minutes left and today can barely move.
    Yout thoughts about it?

...about 2&1/2 minutes longer than I would've lasted before complaining! :smile: