changing goals

Options
im trying to change my daily calorie limit from 2100 to 1300. I change it in the goals but when I go back out to the "foo" database its still 2100 daily calories. If this cannot be changed, this program is usless tome

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I have changed my goal at least three times. Are you saving it?
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I changed it just today. Be sure you're clicking the green button at the bottom after you change it.
  • 120Cassy
    120Cassy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    If you update your Diet/fitness goals under settings it may change your calorie intake. If it still doesn't change then Myfitnesspal may automatically be giving you those calorie goals based on your activity level, height and current weight. You may only be able to adjust that number by 500 calories (say 1600 as a goal) because it is a safer calorie intake than 1300 especially if it's too low of a daily intake based on what information you provided them when starting up. I hope this helps.
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Are you on your phone? I had this issue for a while, but I was doing the beta test. I had to uninstall and re-install on my phone for it to update correctly. It actually did update everything except my main page. It was confusing.

If it's on the computer, you can try this: update your settings, save them and then log out and completely close your browser. When you go to log back on, don't do it from a bookmark. Type in the website manually. Good luck :-)