103.5 lbs down!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• norrisski
    norrisski Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    What an amazing way to tell your story. And congratulations on getting rid of the giggly goo.
  • paleopin
    paleopin Posts: 47
    Options
    great job! keep it up!
  • makeoverpm
    makeoverpm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    i think you have a fantastic attitude! loved your story!!
  • vandora8
    vandora8 Posts: 3
    Options
    Congratulations! What an awesome journey and story. I wish you the best as you continue to knock it out of the ballpark...the atmosphere.
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    youre an inspiration
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for your sweet words!!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! I enjoyed reading this! You should be proud!
  • rbeckner711
    rbeckner711 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    What a delightful story to read! I agree that it needs to be framed and and put in a place of honor. Congratulations on your continuing adventure.
  • meggyshae
    Options
    Aww thanks!! :D
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    beautfiul story - thank you for making my day and for giving me the encouragement i need!
  • Maddius
    Maddius Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Your journey has been an inspiration to us all. Thanks so much for sharing, btw you look Fantastic.
    Then the way you weaved your story to captivate us all, was again well done. Thanks I enjoyed it, and congratulations.
  • meggyshae
    Options
    Thank youuu!! Anyone feel free to add me I'm here for you all! You can do anything you put your mind to when you have the determination to NEVER be defeated! Don't EVER stop fighting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!