Replies

• Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You got that right!!!!
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Agreed that "most" stupid stuff is out of the way so that i could focus on being the best i could be now...
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Only 37 now, but I'll look better in my 40's than I did in my 20's, and I have a lot more money and toys to play with :)
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Just did a stooopid post of a pic by accident a few days back. 43 & the back lash of excitement made me want to...

1248715399_arctic-fox-hunting_zps5c164d14.gif
  • Bearbrat
    Bearbrat Posts: 230
    Options
    you mean we were suppose to stop:noway: .......well hell :laugh:
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    My stupid is a LOT smarter and more comfortable than it was back in the day.
  • Sea_Siren
    Sea_Siren Posts: 4
    Options
    Agreed that "most" stupid stuff is out of the way so that i could focus on being the best i could be now...

so true!
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Soooo true...
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I started using the internet way early. A lot of my stupid stuff occured while using the internet.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!!!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I dunno. I'm still doing stupid stuff NOW!
  • richied26
    richied26 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I only wish this was true!
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Only 37 now, but I'll look better in my 40's than I did in my 20's, and I have a lot more money and toys to play with :)

Well I'm only 57 now, and I'll look better in my 60's than I did in my 20's, and I have a lot more money and toys to play with :)

And more importantly, I know how to use them. :devil:
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    There are A LOT of stupid people doing stupid things that are well over 40! I see it on MFP daily..lol
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options

Well I'm only 57 now, and I'll look better in my 60's than I did in my 20's, and I have a lot more money and toys to play with :)

And more importantly, I know how to use them. :devil:

Well I am 44 and am in the same boat as the above posters plus I can do stupid stuff and laugh about it and not care that I did it. lol
    That is part of the freedom that I learned once I hit 40. I just don't care so much what people think anymore. Like me or hate me...I really don't care because I like me and that is all that really matters. ;-)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    It did say most of the stupid stuff. We still have had and will have plenty of time to do stupid stuff. But, probably we were more likely to do stupid stuff when we were younger.
  • captain_reckless
    Options
    I'm makeing up for lost time now
  • susangerds
    Options
    So true.. thank gosh thats over with!
  • johnglenn1973
    Options
    I have a stash of VHS and beta tapes that will never see the light of day!!!
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I have a stash of VHS and beta tapes that will never see the light of day!!!

Ha ha! Liking that! I still have a VCR hooked up at the ready and break out those VHS bad boys regularly! No shame :wink: