Svelte Green Coffee Bean Tablets

Options
Hi All!

I have been on my 'diet' for around 7 months now and have lost 32kg which I am stoked about. I want to lose around another 8kg and was looking at Svelte Green Coffee Bean Tablets which I believe are meant to encourage your body to use up stored fat rather than sugars you consume throughout the day.

I get that these sorts of things aren't useful for those who want to eat as they were before and use it as an easy fix however I wonder if, paired with my exercise regime and diet, it would be useful for losing those last few stubborn kgs. I have hit a bit of a plateau and am trying to rework my food intake at the moment and am happy with my exercise regime (4 strength training sessions a week + optional cardio on non weight training days). I know that I am putting on muscle at the moment which may be contributing to the plateau however I want to keep up my momentum and reach my goals.

Anyone have any thoughts or experience with Green Coffee Bean tablets?

Replies

• jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Yup. Took them . They did 0 for me. Along with every other diet pill ive tried. My recommendation is stick with what has obviously been working. It will be slow but thats normal. U will get there
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Yup. Took them . They did 0 for me. Along with every other diet pill ive tried. My recommendation is stick with what has obviously been working. It will be slow but thats normal. U will get there

^^^^ Ditto^^^^

And Same here :disappointed:

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Complete bunk, they might take a few pounds off your wallet (if you're on the UK, I guess) but they aren't anything but a money suck. There are no magic pills. Just hard work. You're kicking butt already!