High calorie foods

Options
HI,
I'm 21, 5"9 and I weigh 103pounds now. Ive been trying very hard to keep a high calorie count during the day but I am running out of ideas. Can anyone suggest foods that I could continuously snacks on during the day that are high in calories?

Thank you all in advance!

Replies

• scottf4413
    scottf4413 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    HI,
    I'm 21, 5"9 and I weigh 103pounds now. Ive been trying very hard to keep a high calorie count during the day but I am running out of ideas. Can anyone suggest foods that I could continuously snacks on during the day that are high in calories?

Make a Peanut butter and ice cream smoothie. Add a scoop of whey protein powder to help out, too. 2 tbls of peanut butter is about 200 calories.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Ice cream....the answer is always ice cream.
  • karrysalexi
    karrysalexi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    HI,

Almonds, Homemade shakes, Milk, and peanut butter. There are more but those are my favorite.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    CHEESE. Pasta and cheese. Grilled cheese sandwiches. Cheese sauce on potatoes. Cheese omelette.