Do you celebrate the small losses?

Options
I'm down to my final 10 pounds and I've noticed the losses are becoming smaller and smaller. I lost 0.5 pounds in 2 weeks for example. I'm trying not to be disheartened by this so I wondered whether you personally celebrate the small amounts you lose....obviously I don't mean celebrate by eating naughty foods but celebrate by congratulating yourself on a job well done for another week.

Replies

• Allelito
    Allelito Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Of course! Any step in the right direction is something to be happy about imo. Also, you have to consider the fact that the more weight you lose, the slower your weight loss will become (unless you cut your calories some more).
    Good job being down to your final 10! :)
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I do, I'm at the point where I shouldn't be aiming for more than 0.5lbs/week, so most losses are quite small for me anyway. And it doesn't help that I'm pretty awful at sticking to my calories at the moment lol, so I'm not losing very fast. But I'm happy with that. So every time the scale shows a new lowest weight, even if it's only 0.1lb lower than the previous lowest, I'm pretty happy!