Looking for compassionate friends

Options
Hi everyone. I've struggled with my weight and self image my entire life and it is really something I want to get past as I am in my mid-twenties and I want these insecurities and issues to finally go away. I know I was thin when I was 8 and younger, and I'm not even sure how or why I started gaining weight. I just remember being teased a lot by other kids and my siblings, and being critiqued constantly by my parents. I have not worn a bikini since I was very young and my dream is to wear one one day. Every time I start to lose weight, I always gain it back because of ny compulsivity and self confidence issues. As a result if my weight, I have struggled with anxiety and depression issues for most of my life. I am about 200 pounds and 5'6" so I know that this is something that is achievable. I would like to meet people who would be able to help encourage me along my path. I would really like to finally learn how to have a healthy relationship with myself and with food. Add me if you are looking for a buddy as well!

Replies

• tj91116
    tj91116 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I just started on mfp