baby food diet

Options
I have a new baby and have some jars of food. I'm thinking about doing the baby food diet. Have any of you tried it and got results? It seems like a great diet. See below

http://www.dietsinreview.com/diets/Baby_Food_Diet/

Replies

• beamer0821
    beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    you can't be serious.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    0/10 Terrible trolling

All of your posts:
    08d574654c83ab04bcd2c1245e3a18f976216d62ec0c0735297ed763324e7b91.jpg
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I have a new baby and have some jars of food. I'm thinking about doing the baby food diet. Have any of you tried it and got results? It seems like a great diet. See below

http://www.dietsinreview.com/diets/Baby_Food_Diet/

Yeah but look how fast your baby is growing eating that stuff.... Are you trying to gain weight??
  • NotQuiteNorm
    NotQuiteNorm Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I t'ought I taw a :trollface:

pstpd.gif
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I say try it. Report back.
  • toofatnomore
    toofatnomore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Cut it out...
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    I don't know why the comments on that article are making me laugh so much. S/O to the 23-year-old guy who wants a six pack.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

Yep. If she wants to keep trolling she needs to keep it in chit chat where it belongs.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding...look at baby food. Bananas...CARBS. Peas...LEGUMES.

Baby food is da debil.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »

Yep. If she wants to keep trolling she needs to keep it in chit chat where it belongs.

And do it better...

0/10...
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    First your husband won't drink your breast milk and now you want to eat baby food. Sounds like you have quite the home life...
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Are you out of your freakin mind!? What would make you want to eat baby food?! I suppose it's the same concept as people who blend their veggies and fruit and drink smoothies all day. Food is most satisfying when you can chew it and savor its flavor. Figure out what your calorie deficit needs are (mfp does this for you) and hit your calorie goals...you will lose weight.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    OP, the breast milk thread was funny for a while but this is getting old now. Knock it off, mmmkay?
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    You were also the one earlier today trying to force her husband to drink her breastmilk...you lose even more cred with this post. I don't know what brand of baby food you feed your child but I wouldn't touch most commercial babyfood. You're better off pureeing everything yourself, so why not just go on some kind of smoothie diet...and add some of your boobie milk but leave your hubs out of it for goodness sake. Insanity!
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    If you really want to do that, why not just put your food through a blender. It's about the same thing. It will probably cost you less. I am thinking you just don't want to bother chewing?
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    omg you suck at trolling.

gtfo.gif
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    yOU GUYS THIS IS THE SAME CHICK WHO POSTED THAT POST ABOUT BEING PISSED HER HUSBAND WILL NOT DRINK HER BREAST MILK AND SHE WANTED HELP ON IDEAS TO TRICK HIM INTO EATING IT LOL
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    youre kidding right?
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo