111 poundsgone and 1.1 away from the 200's pics

Options
13»

Replies

• jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    First all, congratulations!! You look wonderful. You must be so proud. Thank you for sharing your inspirational story with us.
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wow you are so inspiring! I am so glad you came back! You inpire your son and it is beautiful to have that support and someone to walk with! I walk alot too and my hubby wonders why I need to go go go too! Its like this energy you have to 3xpress! Congrats!

LOL Then you totally know what I am going through with the hubby ! I keep telling him to get up and go with me!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    khill5555 wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing your story and your pictures. It sure is a inspiration!! I didn't know to drink have your body weight in H20 ounces!!! Thanks again!!!

Yes. You body will retain water if it is not properly hydrated. :) Your welcome :)
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    Options
    First all, congratulations!! You look wonderful. You must be so proud. Thank you for sharing your inspirational story with us.

Thank you ! Yes I am very proud but also motivated! I am tired of living in this fat suit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!