New guy on MFP.

Options
Juspex
Juspex Posts: 23 Member
Hi!

My name is Juuso. 21 yo. Living in Finland. I signed up for mfp so I could easily count my calories etc. I'm trying to lose weight slowly (about 0,5 kg/week) without losing any muscles. I'm 178 cm and at the moment my weight is 88kg (194 lbs). I want to figure out how to eat right.

I have always been enthusiastic about training. Mostly went to gym for like 8 years now (4-5 times/week). Now I've found calisthenics/bodyweight training and it feels like it's more efficient for me than gym. It's now the number one hobby of mine. I like to train with the HIIT method (at the gym and with calisthenics). Still going to gym about 2 times/week.

So...my main goal is to really understand how to eat right and healthy and to lose a few kg at the same time. I feel like I know a lot about training but I haven't never focused on the eating side that much. Now it's time for it. At the moment I'm eating 2400 kcal/day, 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fat. Lost 2 kgs in a month.

The kg I'm trying to get rid off are from Finnish Defence Forces. I served there for a year in 2013-2014. Didn't have the energy to go workout after our freetime started there at 18:00 (6 pm). Unhealthy food was way more calling.

Almost wrote a novel...Well...there you go for starters. My brain began to lag as I was writing. If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask. You can also add me as a friend 'cause I'm friendless otherwise :smiley::wink:

Excuse my english. I'm finnish and it takes a lot of brainwork to get my point out :neutral: