Almond Milk Smoothie Recipes......and GO!!!!!

Options
I bought almond milk to try (never had it before) and was wondering what your favorite recipes (smoothie or not) that you like using the almond milk in??

Thanks!

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Whatever you'd use normal milk in.... Except coffee. I don't like almond milk in coffee.
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I've got a carton sitting in my fridge waiting for me to create magic with it lol I've found smoothie recipes and also a pancake recipe too. Try googling it, that's what I did. Would be nice to hear from people what they've used it for and enjoyed though
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    Your son is going to be just fine. you have great energy and great humor...but no I don't have any recipes for almond milk but I am going to hang around and see if a recipe comes in ...I love almond anything!!!
  • rosajfz
    rosajfz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try an Almond milk, banana, and Nutella smoothie.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    almond milk, frozen bananas, caramel almond spread (maranatha makes it). deliciousness!
  • notnikkisixx
    notnikkisixx Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I like to keep a carton of unsweetened almond milk in my fridge at all times. I like it in my coffee, with my cereal, and as a replacement in any recipe that requires milk. Homemade mac'n'cheese, for example, is a favorite!
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    rosajfz wrote: »
    Try an Almond milk, banana, and Nutella smoothie.

Oh wow my mouth just filled with saliva. That's breakfast sorted for me in the morning!