How often do you weigh yourself

Options
2»

Replies

• Hermie123451982
    Hermie123451982 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your replys. I think I will do my first weigh in on Sunday morning same time as my pre mfp start day. Then will do it same time every Sunday for the first month and then reassess the frequency. Thanks again. Add me for extra motivation.
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    before and after every meal! That way I know how much to log in MFP. that way I don't need to buy a scale! ;)
  • SophiaSilfaery
    SophiaSilfaery Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Usually every day. Tomorrow and for the next few days I won't because I have calculated in a pizza day treat and that will take a while to shift off so I don't want to distress myself unnecessarily :)
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    All the time! Every time I'm in the bathroom with my clothes off, anyway. I like to watch the fluctuations. I find them interesting and don't get freaked out by them.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    When I feel like it. A couple times a month.
  • jaqcan
    jaqcan Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Saturday morning.
  • usernameenvy
    usernameenvy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    i just started on here but aiming for once a month
  • cosmo_momo
    cosmo_momo Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Erry day :) I don't log every day, usually just when I hit a new low weight because I hate that MFP posts every "loss" even if it's just a loss from the previous day, that doesn't mean it's actually an overall loss. I also tend to weigh myself before bed because I've learned that I almost always fluctuate 2lbs overnight so it's kind of cool to predict it. Idk I'm just a numbers person :P