Today, I live for me.

Options
I know I am fat, I have know this. It has bothered me but not to the point where I was really ready to do something about. (Although I know I should have.) While at the Eric Church concert in Seattle recently I came to the realization that I needed to make a change ... my *kitten* was to wide to sit in the stadium seats. I was more embaressed than anything, to the point that I cried. It took me a few days to figure out what I wanted to do. Which lead me to Myfitnesspal ... I have started tracking every little thing I eat. It has been almost a week since I started this and I have not stopped. I can not stop. My next step (come payday) is to get a swimsuit so I can start swimming. I need to exercise and the low impact of swimming will not allow for my to use the excuse my back hurts. No more excuses for me. :) Today, I live for me.

Replies

• wenkell22
    wenkell22 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes! Fantastic attitude!!
  • beth2school
    beth2school Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's all you
  • rebeccathatch
    rebeccathatch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Every little thing you do counts. And don't beat yourself up if you have bad days, because we all do!
  • jessicamcc712
    jessicamcc712 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • prudencemusic
    prudencemusic Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good job! Dedication and hard work will pay off :)
  • APeacefulWarrior
    APeacefulWarrior Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    There's a reason why those little epiphanies happen when they do. It's just your time to become amazing - you're such an inspiration! Best of luck on your journey :)
  • lenarashminraj
    lenarashminraj Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    all the best dear.. Leave the past and think about the moment you decided for the change of lifestyle.. We all are with you..
  • pineapple_peach10
    pineapple_peach10 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You got this!!!! :)