Not Just Today But Every Single Day

Options
Starting April 7th I decided to make a change .. Not just a change for the moment. A change for life. My goal is to lose weight. Not by starving myself or losing a ton of weight at once. I want to do it right this time.. I did the whole diet thing and exercised 2 times a day. I lost 75lbs in 6 months .. Go meeeee !! EXCEPT I never ate a single bad thing... Yeah it was awesome I was losing weight left and right but the moment I ate something 'bad' I gained weight. Which eventually lead to being depressed about it I didn't care anymore and gained it all back. This time I wanna make changes but I wanna have that occasional snickers bar or soda. Who doesn't ! I just don't wanna eat 'bad' things all day every day like I've been doing. I wanna be healthy !! I wanna be able to go outside and run and not be exhausted when it's over. I wanna do it the RIGHT way this time...

I'm looking for friends on MFP. I want to be motivated and I wanna motivate you. That accountability that everyone needs now and then. So if your goal is to do things right and stay motivated through out please fee free to add me !! :) my journey started April 7 and there's no looking back !!

Replies

• dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! I can tell you in it for the long term..........there will be bumps and detours on occasion, but don't let them derail you.......you got this, girl, so just go with it,,,,,,,,,,, :p
  • MeganPaigeHausner
    MeganPaigeHausner Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request , check it out
  • xvanitty
    xvanitty Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words Dufus12 !! I'm def ready this time .. Ready to DO ME !
  • xvanitty
    xvanitty Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I got it Megan, I accepted !! ☺️