Lets Connect!

Options
Hello Everybody!

My name is Amanda and I am so glad to have found this forum. I have read through a bunch of posts but figured I'd go ahead and introduce myself before I reply to them! :)

Let me start by saying after giving birth to my second child, I weighed 205lbs. For someone who is only 5'3" that was a really big deal!! I hated how I looked and felt completely miserable. Just doing average chores around the house made me exhausted. I knew something had to change I just didn't know how to do it. You name the fitness fad and I tried it. That in itself was exhausting.

After many years of yo-yo dieting I found finally what worked for me. I'm now down to 135lbs and have 10 more to go. Yay!!!

The reason I signed up here was because I want to connect with more people who have the same goals I do, losing weight and eating right, and also because well, I need more friends in my life who want to be healthy and happy.

So lets encourage each other to help make our goals!

Much love to all!
Amanda

Replies

• asobel01
    asobel01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    HI Amanda! I am back on MFP and know I will be able to stick to it with more of a community then by myself. I'm all about healthy and happy! (especially being surrounded by teenagers!) Add me!