My Success Story-pics

Options
13»

Replies

• Geojerm
    Geojerm Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    What exercise do you do? and how often? Please share.

Hi there- I started out by walking 3-4 days a week for 30 minutes, and then I added in some running once I could handle it. I also did the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and saw more results with that. I love that video because you get results :)

Thank you ! and I forgot to say you look amazing.... I'm hoping to get into C25K, but I like your idea of increasing the walking first - JM 30DS is great, too... I just need to get back at it ! (JM has tonnes of stuff on you tube)

Thanks for the post... your inspiration is helping my motivation ; )
  • krrs1980
    krrs1980 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    What exercise do you do? and how often? Please share.

Hi there- I started out by walking 3-4 days a week for 30 minutes, and then I added in some running once I could handle it. I also did the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and saw more results with that. I love that video because you get results :)

Thank you ! and I forgot to say you look amazing.... I'm hoping to get into C25K, but I like your idea of increasing the walking first - JM 30DS is great, too... I just need to get back at it ! (JM has tonnes of stuff on you tube)

Thanks for the post... your inspiration is helping my motivation ; )

Thank you. Good luck to you :)
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Congrats!
  • pacosal
    pacosal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look ridiculously fantastic!!!!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! The "New You" looks like the "Old You"'s daughter. :) Great work! :)
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Be proud. :)
  • stu1102
    stu1102 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm sure Ive seen you on the red carpet at the Oscars.......
  • Darryl4126
    Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Great job what the H?ll is a macro??????????? I need to learn that.Awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!