Zucchini taco boat

Options
tiffbeckett336
tiffbeckett336 Posts: 139 Member
just had to share this first time I have ever had it and loved it! o3jjq9ehjawr.jpg

Replies

• mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    I love zucchini boats also! You can pretty much stuff them with anything and they'd taste good lol
  • tiffbeckett336
    Options
    mistikal13 wrote: »
    I love zucchini boats also! You can pretty much stuff them with anything and they'd taste good lol
    Very true! That's the first time I have ever made them and definitely won't be the last!
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Great idea, thanks! Hopefully, I'll have a lot of zucchini in the garden this year and I'll try this out.
  • tiffbeckett336
    Options
    sistrsprkl wrote: »
    Great idea, thanks! Hopefully, I'll have a lot of zucchini in the garden this year and I'll try this out.

Is that hard to grow? I was thinking about attempting it but I have never grown anything n my life lok
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I live in northern CA and find it pretty easy to grow. It grows great in containers. Lots of sun and plenty of water, which we have lot of in CA ;) The plants yield a ton so it makes you feel like a good gardener :)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Looks tasty!
  • Happylybre
    Happylybre Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    this look really good....
  • alleycat7136
    alleycat7136 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Never thought of taco. I like to top mine with pizza toppings or just mozzarella, tomato and a little garlic salt. Yum!!
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    On skinnytaste.com she also has her very first stuffed zucchini with turkey, parm, and breadcrumb. It's fantastic - I've made it for the past 3-4 years or so. It has an egg so basically a meatball stuffed into a zucchini.
  • eileensofianmushinfine
    Options
    what a great idea!