110 lbs Gone. Healthy & Feeling it :) (Lots of Pics)

Options
Nicolette04
Nicolette04 Posts: 82 Member
0zwf071xg5ur.jpg

Today is an anniversary for me. Two years ago today I recorded my first weight loss in what was the beginning on a life change for me. April 2013 I decided I needed a change. I wasn't healthy. I was almost 300lbs, I weighed in at 260lbs!! I had no energy, no desire to do anything physically. I was scared to diet, I was scared to do it and fail. So I set very realistic goals for myself, even got ambitious with rewards for milestones, I got an app on my phone, and decided to start with walking and hiking. I set a goal of one year to lose 115 lbs. I thought that was realistic. So it has been 2 years and I have lost 110lbs.

nsagpxy36c9h.jpg

And I couldn't be happier or more proud of myself. I lost the first 100 in the year, but slowed down after that. I rearranged my attitude and while I am technically still trying to lose those last five pounds (at this this point I want to say I hit my goal..lol), I am healthy and that is all that matters. My heart is working wonderfully, the doctor has told me ;), my cholesterol is excellent, I can run for miles. I could barely walk a mile before. But most importantly I am healthy and able to enjoy my life with my son. I have shown him that being a certain way doesn't mean you are forced to live that way. Dedication, hard work, sweat and bruises. Sometimes change isn't easy, but it is possible. Change isn't a fad or a quick fix, it is dedication and self-control.

7oowcytsdb60.jpg

qv0o640inqgc.jpg

Before....
vdh5vmh9c5np.jpg

xfym1tu6fo1z.jpg

qj03nzsuwc60.jpg

After...

h0sg7he12ryn.jpg

5l13u7bh1zzd.jpg

096bdkm464je.jpg

8yyiogeljo89.jpg

Replies

• JamesZamman
    JamesZamman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fantastic...inspirational...great....wow, and still my words are inadequate to describe your achievement. Way to go and thanks for sharing; living proof that it can be done!
  • KatieMusselwhite92113
    Options
    WOW! You look like a new person, and you look GREAT! Congratulations on your immense success.
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Wow.... Amazing... the incredible shrinking woman..
    You look great and it is a lot of hard work and dedication on your part! Congrats !!!!
  • ArkMom35
    ArkMom35 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Look at you! That's amazing, well done!
  • gxmiller31
    gxmiller31 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That is just super! I see a much happier person, you look terrific!
  • Nicolette04
    Nicolette04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words!! feel like a different person. Healthy and fit and inspired to do life in a new and better way.
  • crunchergirl
    crunchergirl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!!!!!!
  • lesaw01
    lesaw01 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    That's a great accomplishment!! You look fantastic!
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! You are practically glowing :) Very beautiful!!
  • icanplay3
    icanplay3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! and you are beautiful!! You are an inspiration! :)
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    congrats welcome to the century club

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]29509743.png[/url]
  • Lateda11
    Lateda11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing and so inspirational. Thank you.
  • dalem48
    dalem48 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on all the hard work.
  • teknotwo
    teknotwo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    0zwf071xg5ur.jpg

Today is an anniversary for me. Two years ago today I recorded my first weight loss in what was the beginning on a life change for me. April 2013 I decided I needed a change. I wasn't healthy. I was almost 300lbs, I weighed in at 260lbs!! I had no energy, no desire to do anything physically. I was scared to diet, I was scared to do it and fail. So I set very realistic goals for myself, even got ambitious with rewards for milestones, I got an app on my phone, and decided to start with walking and hiking. I set a goal of one year to lose 115 lbs. I thought that was realistic. So it has been 2 years and I have lost 110lbs.

nsagpxy36c9h.jpg

And I couldn't be happier or more proud of myself. I lost the first 100 in the year, but slowed down after that. I rearranged my attitude and while I am technically still trying to lose those last five pounds (at this this point I want to say I hit my goal..lol), I am healthy and that is all that matters. My heart is working wonderfully, the doctor has told me ;), my cholesterol is excellent, I can run for miles. I could barely walk a mile before. But most importantly I am healthy and able to enjoy my life with my son. I have shown him that being a certain way doesn't mean you are forced to live that way. Dedication, hard work, sweat and bruises. Sometimes change isn't easy, but it is possible. Change isn't a fad or a quick fix, it is dedication and self-control.

7oowcytsdb60.jpg

qv0o640inqgc.jpg

Before....
    vdh5vmh9c5np.jpg

xfym1tu6fo1z.jpg

qj03nzsuwc60.jpg

After...

h0sg7he12ryn.jpg

5l13u7bh1zzd.jpg

096bdkm464je.jpg

8yyiogeljo89.jpg

• teknotwo
    Options
    0zwf071xg5ur.jpg

nsagpxy36c9h.jpg

7oowcytsdb60.jpg

qv0o640inqgc.jpg

Before....
    vdh5vmh9c5np.jpg

xfym1tu6fo1z.jpg

qj03nzsuwc60.jpg

After...

h0sg7he12ryn.jpg

5l13u7bh1zzd.jpg

096bdkm464je.jpg

8yyiogeljo89.jpg
    teknotwo wrote: »
    0zwf071xg5ur.jpg

nsagpxy36c9h.jpg

7oowcytsdb60.jpg

qv0o640inqgc.jpg

Before....
    vdh5vmh9c5np.jpg

xfym1tu6fo1z.jpg

qj03nzsuwc60.jpg

After...

h0sg7he12ryn.jpg

5l13u7bh1zzd.jpg

096bdkm464je.jpg

8yyiogeljo89.jpg

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are that you were always the same person underneath, but I bet a lot of people couldn't see you. You look great!
  • teknotwo
    Options
    Hi Nicolette, you're doing great, keep up the good work. I too have lost a significant amount of weight, 97 pounds. I am less than 20 pounds away from my goal weight now but I'm afraid when I get there I won't be able to maintain my weight. You are doing great!!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!! Congrats on your success!!! Thank you for sharing your very inspirational journey :)
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    You look great! The hard work really shows. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!