Options
Hello,

I am looking for more friends.

Replies

• ScattyGirl73
    ScattyGirl73 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like :)
    I started with approximately 30lb to lose, and have lost 8lb so far.
    I am on here every day, am very supportive and appreciate support in return.

Any one else is welcome to add me, if they are going to be here every day, and are going to communicate :)
  • shelbyjane2007
    shelbyjane2007 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Im on here everyday :)
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me too...I'm kinda new here, but I'm really liking this site!! I've lost 35 lbs; 50 more to go! ;-)
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    hey everybody, feel free to add me as well, been on MFP for more then a year and lost 60+lbs already
  • mains_adam25
    mains_adam25 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    everyone add me
  • churchchipmunk
    churchchipmunk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • geekprincess858
    Options
    Any of you can add me. I am here to give support and be inspired. Have a great day!
  • optimisticShark
    optimisticShark Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like :)
    I started with approximately 30lb to lose, and have lost 8lb so far.
    I am on here every day, am very supportive and appreciate support in return.

Any one else is welcome to add me, if they are going to be here every day, and are going to communicate :)

Awesome and Congratulations for loosing 8lbs. :)

Even my initial goal is to loose 30lbs and 20 more thereafter. Have added you.
  • optimisticShark
    optimisticShark Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me too...I'm kinda new here, but I'm really liking this site!! I've lost 35 lbs; 50 more to go! ;-)

Congratulations for loosing 35lbs!! :)
  • CritterSue
    CritterSue Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    This is literally my first day here, joined this morning. I haven't figured out everything on here yet, but hopefully will soon!
    I really could use some support with the food, and hoping to have some ''food buddy friends'' soon! Looking forward to chatting with you... :~)