Anyone from Ireland out there, living abroad?

Options
jorinya
jorinya Posts: 933 Member
Hi, I'm joanne, 35, married mum of four and Irish. I'm a little bit homesick at the moment. Anyone from Ireland out there, living abroad. Would be nice to have some people from home for extra support.

Replies

• noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Hi Joanne...I'm not Irish but I traveled there a bit for work and spent a lot of time in Dublin. I loved the people and the country. Irish are such lovely, friendly people. And the food there is SO GOOD!!!
  • amdevera
    amdevera Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Joanne - I was born in the U.S. but have Irish citizenship from my mum. We travel there every year or two to visit family in cork and west cork. Where are you from? I'm a 54 year old mum to teenagers and I've been on MFP for just 5 days. My goal is to loose 10-12 pounds. May not sound like much but I like to joke these 10 pounds were my 50th birthday present. So far the calorie counting is working really well for me, 1200 calories per day and I'm down 2.5 pounds. My special treat each day is a glass or two of wine on the days that I am under 1200 calories. That's what works for me.
  • 1mumrevolution
    1mumrevolution Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm Irish, in Kildare. But not sure if you looking for Irish outside Ireland or just Irish peeps in Ireland
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys internet went down. To be honest I miss home so if you in Ireland I'm still happy.