Long Journey, lost to lose, need ACTIVE friends.

Options
I've been on MFP on and off for a while but really started pushing myself and being serous last October. I lost around 25lbs and then gained back 10. Ick! I notice that I do much better when I feel like people are working along side me! I can't seem to find really active people on MFP. I will add them and they will be gone in a week. :( So, I'd love more active friends with a good amount of weight to go. I have near 100 more lbs to lose. Want to do this together? Add me! :)

Replies

• jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I post pretty much daily - so I guess that's active! :wink: I'm at maintenance calories, but enjoy helping people reach their goals!
  • Osami6
    Osami6 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm Margaret, been at this for a month. I have 53lbs to go. Want serious friends to talk with. I'm determined or I have surgery. So I'm all in!!
  • Osami6
    Options
    Add me!!
  • NotQuiteNorm
    NotQuiteNorm Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm Angela, I've been here 36 days - lost 8lbs and have about 12 to go, but I will be sticking around long after that to increase muscle and am happy to help with motivation/info if I can! :relaxed:

My main goal is to become more physically strong and improve stamina :D
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm at maintenance after losing a large amount of weight. I'm very active on the site and won't be going anywhere anytime soon (558 day streak and counting)
  • Osami6
    Options
    You go girl!! I'm getting ready to go for my evening walk. Thank you
  • Osami6
    Options
    I've been working hard since March 3/10/15. I've lost 25lbs. Still have 53 to go.
  • Osami6
    Options
    Anyone have a Fitbit?
  • skilvington
    skilvington Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me, I've been here for 2 years, lost 4stone, gained back just under 1 stone since Oct last year, so working hard again at it :)
  • jasmine1129
    jasmine1129 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am here daily!
  • niesjojo3
    niesjojo3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on here a little over a month. Long journey for me also I've lost 29 lbs since January and I have 59 more lbs to go to reach Onederland my first goal.
  • Rozz83
    Rozz83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been here on and off also looking for more active people. I have lost and gained the last three years and i need to lose about 40 pounds.
  • Sammiiie833
    Sammiiie833 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I lost 29lbs so far and still have about 100 to go so i will be sticking around :smiley:
  • Osami6
    Options
    You go girl!!
  • nicola8989
    nicola8989 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - I was on for quite a while then fell off the wagon and regained - I now have 60lb to lose so I won't be going anywhere any time soon!
  • Dee51979
    Dee51979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me! I log daily :)
  • BreR7906
    BreR7906 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello. I started my journey almost a week ago. I have come to find that it's so much easier to stay on track by logging whatever I eat while I'm eating it so I'm active 3-5 times a day. I'm also looking for friends to be active with. Please feel free to add me if you want to, anyone. Have a great day!
  • Lynniebinny76
    Lynniebinny76 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Request sent! :) I'm a couple months in to this exciting journey, log daily, and my diary is open for all to see - helps hold me accountable knowing others can see what I'm putting in this body I'm trying so hard to make healtier. (Don't get me wrong though - doesn't mean I don't make awful choices at times...). Lost 10 before MFP, and 10 since starting MFP, and have about 80 to go. So I'll be around for a while. But for now I'm seeing one day at a time. You'll do great!!!