True Blood fun *previous seasons spoilers certain*

Options
UsedToBeHusky
UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
Okay... I'm so excited for the True Blood premier... I'm dying to know what is going to happen to Bill.

Tell me what you think will happen on Sunday's episode.

Replies

• DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Bill goes insane(er)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Bill goes insane(er)

Aw! You can be more creative than that.

I think Sookie will somehow force Lillith out of Bill with her light. Then Lillith's spirit will attack Sookie, but Eric will throw himself in between them and will suddenly be overcome with her. But then, at the same time, the goodness of Goddrick will possess him and battle with Lillith to get her out. Goddrick's spirit wins, says goodbye to Eric, and then finally moves on.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I really hope it lasts more then one episode, I hope Bill is the seasons villain and he dies in the end!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    I really hope it lasts more then one episode, I hope Bill is the seasons villain and he dies in the end!

Boooooo! No. Bill can't die. They've got to get him back somehow. But I do see him as the season's villain.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Oh... and I think the panther chick is going to come back to Jason pregnant.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    Options
    I hope they kill him off lol but it's true blood...they can't kill anyone important... *Runs off to watch Game Of Thrones again*
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    I hope they kill him off lol but it's true blood...they can't kill anyone important... *Runs off to watch Game Of Thrones again*

LOL! If they kill off someone important, they just bring them back as a vampire.

Or as a ghost.
  • DragonSquatter
    Options
    Honestly, I'd like to see some of the characters get killed off in that show. It's getting a bit stale IMHO.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Honestly, I'd like to see some of the characters get killed off in that show. It's getting a bit stale IMHO.

Hmmm... well there are some characters on that show that I just couldn't part with:

Lafayette
    Tara
    Pam
    Eric
    Sookie (obviously)
    Jason
    Alcide (sp?)

We can kill off Sam. I think his storylines are pretty damn dull!
  • DragonSquatter
    Options

Hmmm... well there are some characters on that show that I just couldn't part with:

Lafayette
    Tara
    Pam
    Eric
    Sookie (obviously)
    Jason
    Alcide (sp?)

They won't kill off Sookie or Jason, and Alcide is the only connection to the "wolf" storyline so he won't go. I'd like to see either Bill, Pam, or Eric go and maybe some new characters come in. The whole show just got kinda boring for me after this last season.
  • Colliex3
    Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I havent seen it in a bit.. but Bill has always needed to go.. he just got boring.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options

Lafayette
    Tara
    Pam
    Eric
    Sookie (obviously)
    Jason
    Alcide (sp?)

They won't kill off Sookie or Jason, and Alcide is the only connection to the "wolf" storyline so he won't go. I'd like to see either Bill, Pam, or Eric go and maybe some new characters come in. The whole show just got kinda boring for me after this last season.

No. no. NO! Not Eric!! He must stay!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

Lafayette
    Tara
    Pam
    Eric
    Sookie (obviously)
    Jason
    Alcide (sp?)

I love Alex Skaarsgard! But he has been making a lot of movies so I don't know how much longer he will be on the show. I love Pam too and the interaction between her and Tara. I'd really hate to see Bill leave the show, but he is a little boring.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Lafayette
    Tara
    Pam
    Eric
    Sookie (obviously)
    Jason
    Alcide (sp?)

If Eric goes, he can go straight to my house..... :love:
  • highmaintnance
    highmaintnance Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I've read the books but the show has completely gone a different direction. I agree that I was getting bored with last season. Hopefully they do something to switch it up.
  • highmaintnance
    highmaintnance Posts: 215 Member
    Options

Lafayette
    Tara
    Pam
    Eric
    Sookie (obviously)
    Jason
    Alcide (sp?)

If Eric goes, he can go straight to my house..... :love:

Yep, I agree!!!
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Eric can't go! LOL
    I'm fine with Bill leaving, he hasn't been that interesting to me in a while and the same goes for Sam....

I like the idea of Lillith and Godrick battling!!!! - VERY INTERESTING!!!!
    If the panther chick comes back to Jason that would be insane!
  • bleis71
    bleis71 Posts: 22
    Options
    Well after reading the entire series I can say I have no idea what will happen because they have totally created the show from scratch after season 1.

I'm sure they will go the way of Game of Thrones and kill off 1 of the main story lines this season just to peak everybodies interest as to where they are going next.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    Options
    If Pam or Lafayette die I will rage quit this show!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    If Pam or Lafayette die I will rage quit this show!
    Lafayette is my FAVORITE. I don't want him to die!