Triple celebration!

Options
I have reached two thirds of the way to my final goal and it's a big week for me as I've hit lots of my landmark targets!

Since January (with a two week holiday and three week post-holiday procrastination) this week I've hit my 2 stone loss mark (28lbs) and around 5 inches from waist and hips, I've hit my ideal bmi, and I happily have bought and fit into size 10 (Uk) skinny jeans! That means I'm the lightest I've been in 5 years!

So it's a big week for me, I know it's not as massive as some of the other stories on here, but I needed to celebrate! I want to get to a size 8-10, so only a little way to go and although I'll still be loosing weight I'm focusing on strength and toning more from now on!

Very pleased - think I deserve my beer festival outing tonight, but need to pre-burn my alcohol colories on the cycling machine - and off I go! :-D

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!