AHHHH PIZZA ALERT!!

Options
I'm at work and they bought lunch! 8 Pizzas, all kinds, from my FAVORITE PIZZERIA!! Man, this is going to take some reeeeeeal will power!! :'(

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Why not have a slice or two and work it into your calorie goal?
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    On your profile you say -
    "It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change"

Will you never, ever eat pizza again? Like Ninkyou said, have a slice or two.... unless your new lifestyle really is to never, ever eat pizza again.
  • DanP360
    DanP360 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks, you're both right. One slice wont kill me. Cheers!
  • Becky_charles29
    Becky_charles29 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I ate half a large pizza yesterday, and wine...and cookies...it was delicious and today's a new day!
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Chew gum after your allotted slices - it could keep you from eating more "just because"
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    If it fits into your calorie count for the day, have a slice or two. I had a personal size Gluten free cheese pizza yesterday for dinner. It was yummy!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    just eat some pizza, if you want it …
  • DanP360
    DanP360 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i had a slice and it was awesome as always! kept it to one and i'm content with that.
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    DanP360 wrote: »
    i had a slice and it was awesome as always! kept it to one and i'm content with that.

Good job. Life is to short to skip on the foods you love. Moderation is key, and it helps most people from binging on those things down the road.

• HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Grab a salad and supplement with one slice of your very fave pizza. Pizza is a great balanced food! Carbs, veggies, dairy, protein, fats....YEAY! Eat your one slice SLOWLY (don't inhale it, I think that's where pizza takes us wrong...we eat fast and overeat before we get satiety signals!) and enjoy every delicious bite!
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    I think I'd cry if I had to eat one slice of pizza.

Go full or go home.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options

giphy.gif
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options

giphy.gif

Perfect GIF is perfect.
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    Well that was a short alert.
  • bigandstripy
    bigandstripy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I caved and had pizza the other day. I didn't eat much because after a couple of weeks of eating healthily, it tasted like what it was - junk! Have a slice, have two/three if you want. And then you can move on!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options

Awesome job. That's what moderation is all about. :)
    cityruss wrote: »
    I think I'd cry if I had to eat one slice of pizza.

Go full or go home.

There's nothing wrong with eating only 1 slice. And maybe that 1 slice was enough to fill her up. Saying "Go full or go home" is what got alot of us here in the first place... eating too much of something, getting to that uncomfortably full feeling, etc. Not much moderation happening in those times, right? Of course, if you can fit more slices until you get that full feeling into your calorie goal, then go for it. :)
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    I caved and had pizza the other day. I didn't eat much because after a couple of weeks of eating healthily, it tasted like what it was - junk! Have a slice, have two/three if you want. And then you can move on!

Caved? Pizza isn't junk, unless you buy junkie pizza. ;) Pizza is bread, tomato sauce and cheese. Not the healthiest of choices if eaten daily or to excess, but certainly not junk.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

pizza has carbs/fats/protein, how is that junk?