Mommy of a 9 month old looking for mommy friends.

Options
Hi I'm Ashley I'm looking for mommy friends. I am a working momma of a 9 month old with a very busy life. I'm always on the go yet im trying to find a balance so that I can lose the rest of my weight. Add me if your a mommy

Replies

• littlepegs
    littlepegs Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley
    I've just had a baby. 6 weeks today and I'm on a mission to regain pre-pregnancy body.
  • superbeffie
    superbeffie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm 9 days pp with my last baby. After 4 kids I'm really starting over here.
  • littlepegs
    Options
    9 days... You're motivated. Good luck to us all x :)
  • burritoni
    burritoni Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We can do this ladies! I have an active 11mo & crazy job- kept on 13lbs and can't make excuses any more...I want to be a healthy, happy mama, able to run circles around & with my boy
  • littlepegs
    Options
    I Used this app before I got pregnant and had no idea this community existed. Nice to know others in the same boat.
    Hate taking to family/friends about losing weight as then feel under pressure to have a lettuce leaf in my hand when I see them.
  • teresaarnold731
    teresaarnold731 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Im a mommy to an awesome and very active toddler! I just got back on my fitness pal on a more routine basis with my trainer. Balancing an effective workout routine, diet, being a full time mommy, and working can be challenging
  • tiffbeckett336
    tiffbeckett336 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 month old and a six year old they keep me busy but not enough to lose this baby gut! Friends welcomed
  • TCALKINS
    TCALKINS Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 months post partum. I have 4 kids. I'm only 5'3" and I'm the heaviest I've ever been at 173! I need motivation and friends to motivate me and keep me accountable. Please friend me if this sound like you or what you need to. Good luck ladies!
  • dinkymum
    dinkymum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You sound like me, following my 4th pregnancy I was, 172lbs at 5'3. I have now lost 21lbs but have 32 to go and am finding it harder now. Maybe we could help each other

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    My third baby turns 1 on Fri (May1st) and I still have 26lbs to go! Although weirdly I fit into stuff I wore before at 10lbs lighter and people look at me like I'm crazy when I say how much I still have to lose and tell me I'll become a 'lollipop head' lol.

My eldest will be 6 in June, and my middle one 4 on May 12th (yep, I didn't plan them very well, did I?) and my husband works shifts, and I work 3 days a week as a secondary school teacher, and will be doing 4 days a week from Sept, so I'm busy, busy, busy.

I exercise a lot - kettlebells, spinning, circuits, bootcamp, PT sessions etc - and I'm generally pretty good with my eating, but I feel that weight loss is sooo slow. I lost 66lbs after my 2nd baby, but it took me around 18 months. I seem to lose faster once my babies have their 1st birthday so I'm hoping the weight will fall off me soon :)
  • littlepegs
    Options
    I'm the same, have 24lb to lose and people yell me I don't look like I've had a baby. They can't see jelly belly tucked into jeans.
    I just want to be able to fit in to my old clothes.
    Not too sure how to friend people... When click on it brings up my contacts...any help? Or friend me.
  • littlepegs
    Options
    littlepegs wrote: »
    I'm the same, have 24lb to lose and people tell me I don't look like I've had a baby. They can't see jelly belly tucked into jeans.
    Not too sure how to friend people... When click on it brings up my contacts...any help? Or friend me.

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    littlepegs wrote: »
    I'm the same, have 24lb to lose and people yell me I don't look like I've had a baby. They can't see jelly belly tucked into jeans.

You click on their profile then 'add friend'. I use my iPad, but the MFP website not the app, and I can't click on a profile, so I have to 'search friends' instead.
  • littlepegs
    Options
    Thanks... I'll try now x
  • radmilapratsjuk
    radmilapratsjuk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also mommy of 9 month old baby!
  • gemma_morton
    gemma_morton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey :) my daughter is almost 9 months old. I want to lose approx 28lbs but my main goal is to be a UK size 8 by the end of June as my Mum is getting married and I have a size 8 bridesmaid dress to fit into!! Was a size 6/8 pre pregnancy but am currently a 10/12 so Ive got just less than 9 weeks to reach my goal!!
  • bhenry10
    bhenry10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Britt. I have a 9 month old fantastic little boy. I am also a working mom and found it is hard to find a designated work out time with work, family time, and baby time! I gained more than I expected with my pregnancy. Currently I am down 18 lbs and hoping to lose more.
  • spk1982
    spk1982 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Ashley I'm looking for mommy friends. I am a working momma of a 9 month old with a very busy life. I'm always on the go yet im trying to find a balance so that I can lose the rest of my weight. Add me if your a mommy

Hi!

It took me 6 months to lose 20 pounds after my first delivery 4 years back.

My second born, daughter is 2 months old, have started the efforts again, but I'm breastfeeding so not going too low on calories.

Last time i did it 3 yrs bk after my son was weaned off, and my calorie intake was 1600 and i did jillian michaels workouts!

I am worried about losing weight too quickly as it could lead to loose skin :s

What is ur scene like?
  • Ibshealthfitnesswithashleys
    Options
    Yayyy I'm so excited to have new friend who are mommies too. I made a mistake lol he's 7 months old lol not 9 months idk where the 9 months came from maybe cuz he's in 9 month clothing haha idk but you can tell my life is CRAzy lol.
  • erinhughes113
    erinhughes113 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom to a gorgeous 7 week old girl. :) I would love to have some new friends like me too, to help motivate me to loose about 25-30lbs. Add me and we can all do this together! I've lost 20lbs with this app before and I'm sure I can do it again. And you can too!